Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Long DOW 17601. stop 17586

Out at entry, was a late entry by 2 bars and R2D influenced my trade decision, last 2 Ha candles are both indecision candles, could go either way, so playing safe really

i saw mr foxs live trades yesterday and noticed that the dow had reached a high during the day and he was trading with momentum and trying to catch the move.the dow was all over the place but started to rise later as he was stopped out 3 times. he obviously has some experience but why live the fantasy on the other thread lol

i saw mr foxs live trades yesterday and noticed that the dow had reached a high during the day and he was trading with momentum and trying to catch the move.the dow was all over the place but started to rise later as he was stopped out 3 times. he obviously has some experience but why live the fantasy on the other thread lol

On that line, I have to say posting the live trades in the forum makes me arrogant and that's why I get tendency to fight with market to prove myself correct, it automatically happens and I do not realize when are how that happens.

Since I started posting trades here my performance gone down....

I think different people have different personality and traits.....

this is how dax looks now.... I think you can trust this now as just now touched 9800

Attachments

• dax18b.jpg
    dax18b.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 98