Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well, I don't hold very long term view now...not good for health :whistling

Work been very demanding with more responsibility and frequent US trips. Have been doing DAX, DOW and WTI... made some good money on WTI shorts and also lost in FTSE :rolleyes: , so no more FTSE trading now.

Hi JT nice to see you again

DAX making bearing but don't trust that 100%

Attachments

• dax18.jpg
    dax18.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 86
At least intertrader are marking their Dax prices the same as IG now.
Not much point in having a 1 point spread if its 3.5 points off the real price. :rolleyes:

At least intertrader are marking their Dax prices the same as IG now.
Not much point in having a 1 point spread if its 3.5 points off the real price. :rolleyes:

Would that not depend which way off the pricing is, could be advantageous some of the time.

Would that not depend which way off the pricing is, could be advantageous some of the time.

They were 3.5 points higher this morning, playing the odds the dax would keep going up. Not letting punters get in at lower prices.
Both prices the same now. And relative to the futures it was intertrader whose prices changed not ig. Not good for the customer.

They were 3.5 points higher this morning, playing the odds the dax would keep going up. Not letting punters get in at lower prices.
Both prices the same now. And relative to the futures it was intertrader whose prices changed not ig. Not good for the customer.

Sure, but as we know, all these SB co's price in different ways, so I wouldn't expect them all to be the same when calculating daily rolling cash instruments.

Sure, but as we know, all these SB co's price in different ways, so I wouldn't expect them all to be the same when calculating daily rolling cash instruments.

If you ring them, which I have done previously they say they price to futures +/- fair value. Obviously not the case today. So the prices are just made up to suit them.