Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What a joker the dax is, I've been long for 2 days waiting for it to bust 9000 now it tanks just enough to shake me out of it then rockets straight back up!:mad::mad::mad:

No joke this time, I've been long since 8920 on Monday and yesterday I had my breakeven stop half a point below the days low!

Luck or skill?

Staying with it while its under 9150. If its over 9150 I will have a decision to make, but will include other factors.

For now all good sub 9150... total ******* above 9150 is how am playing it.

See what happens, whats the worst thing that could happen anyway...:cool:

I follow some joker on twitter... "technical analyst" yeah one of those thingy's.

He said the market has topped out on Thursday, then Friday, then it topped out on Monday, then he said it topped out on Tuesday, then he said it topped out on Wednesday...yip you guest it, hes saying its topping out today.

Am just playing a game of odds here, if he keeps calling top outs, then hes got to get it right sooner or later...if I roll the dice 6 times in a row, the surely #6 will come up at least once....maybe today is that #6 day.

(y)

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2423178 said:
Selling myself some DAX 9127 and will hit the panic button if it moves over 9150

No stop loss for me...Mr Dangerous Margin Call...you know what am saying.

9102 was my first scale out

No joke this time, I've been long since 8920 on Monday and yesterday I had my breakeven stop half a point below the days low!

Luck or skill?
181316d1414660575-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-wulz9pzn9ohbccfcbsis-1-.gif

Perhaps more importantly, what do intend with your good fortune?
And if you say "im gona put a stop at 9028"

Attachments

• wulz9pzn9ohbccfcbsis (1).gif
    wulz9pzn9ohbccfcbsis (1).gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 658