Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Listen guys, leave the sarcasm at the door, am no interested in it and there's no need for it, be a bigger man about things and all that. I grew my account over the years from £15k to just over £120k while taking some out along the way.

If it bothers you don't read my posts, I called my trades live, I called all my trade orders live and my scale outs.

If you have criticism and any other type of trolling habits, go and waste your time on someone else cause I can't be bothered with it.

Anyway matey's am off to get some grub, have a good evening.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2422852 said:
LOL Dude!

Who are you?

Can TriXx not just join in with everyone on the thread posting trades and opinions and all of that. I didn't murder anyone, so columbo is not needed.
1-To0 many bounties on my head to tell :smart:
2-well done today and stick around

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2422852 said:
LOL Dude!

Who are you?

Can TriXx not just join in with everyone on the thread posting trades and opinions and all of that. I didn't murder anyone, so columbo is not needed.

Tis just banter, leg pulling etc, thread is just full of regulars, either posting or lurking....

Take it easy, enjoy your evening.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2422852 said:
LOL Dude!

Who are you?

Yes you can, please stick around.

Always nice to have new people with different ideas.

Trading is THE school of hard knocks so a bit of fun shouldnt hurt ya.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2422870 said:
I don't hang about to find out, plan of action was to get in at my levels and then get out with a wee chuck of cash.

I scalp when appropriate, and hold when the opportunity arises. ;)

Anyhoo I'm flat now and wont be tarding the last 25 minutes of an FOMC day.
Hope to see everyone tomorrow.