Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

got out for - 5. I just wasnt quick enough to take 10 points on offer. Then went down 17 points before it recovered for a short time got out at -5. Another couple of seconds and I could have been out at b/e

Been out but just noticed great outside candle bang on the hull then down she goes.

Attachments

• ob.PNG
    ob.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
took 20 points on the long from the 5min candle at 13.05 and 20 points on the dow, back in profit for the day

not a great day today for signals, taken 3 trades on signals in the last few hours and 2 stopped for b/e and 1 for -25...so im back to flat on the day!

On Monday I did some analysis on the S&P and thought it would close at 1970 (cash) today
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...-competition-2014-prizes-101.html#post2416376
Then I took a step back and thought thats 90 handles from the low on Monday and changed my mind to what I perceived to be a more realistic number (1925).
As of now it could go either way, but what I've learnt is, when talking about the S&P there's no such thing as a 'realistic' number, virtually anything is possible. :rolleyes:

Banking shares traded volatile as investors position themselves before the publication of the results of stress tests of the ECB. These results have been preceded by many rumors but some Italian and Greek banks may not pass.

The news of a new case of Ebola in the USA increases the negative psychological impact, which may penalize the airlines.

American markets remain high and the main drivers were the good results of some relevant companies.

probably no volume for the rest of the afternoon since everyone waiting on the ECB stress tests then