Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Stocks are rising, prolonging the recovery from last week.

The climb is technical and relates to the behavior of the American market. The recovery of American stocks force many fund managers to increase their market exposure in order to monitor the recovery of their benchmarks (benchmark).

Recent statements by senior Fed induced investors to have a more optimistic outlook regarding the Central Bank meeting next week. The interventions of some members of the Central Bank envision a more conciliatory stance of monetary policy and as such favorable for equity markets.

American companies continue to deliver results that exceed analysts’ estimates.

An intra-day trader needs......

Stocks are rising, prolonging the recovery from last week.

The climb is technical and relates to the behavior of the American market. The recovery of American stocks force many fund managers to increase their market exposure in order to monitor the recovery of their benchmarks (benchmark).

Recent statements by senior Fed induced investors to have a more optimistic outlook regarding the Central Bank meeting next week. The interventions of some members of the Central Bank envision a more conciliatory stance of monetary policy and as such favorable for equity markets.

American companies continue to deliver results that exceed analysts’ estimates.

Some one told me that yesterday was sunny -but that information was of no use to me today because it rained.:rolleyes:

DAX index 4 hour
running into big res area

vdd1qe.gif

teetering on a long but it's not quite there. A break of 8896 in the next 10 mins will seal the deal

tough day so far but I'm 32 points up so far

Well done ... I see you are trading engulfing candles. I have noticed (and trade) them when they print at the b bands or Hull cross of a 8day sma on the 5 min chart. This cuts out the duffers.

I also have a 30 min chart open and watch for a pinbar that closes within the range of the previous candle and has the open and close in the top (long) or bottom (short) part of the candle. That's dynamite! See chart.

Attachments

• 30min pin.PNG
    30min pin.PNG
    66 KB · Views: 93