Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Was it a perfect bullish engulfing for you? It wasn't ideal for me as quite a bit smaller than the previous candle (I G chart), but boll bands were indicating a push up. Newbie hesitation even if it's all right there in front of you, sigh.

Not perfect as you're right it wasn't a full engulfing, however in my mind I don't need a full engulfing.

8660 was a key line my chart (a daily resistant area) then we get the big red candle with a long wick. Then a big green candle which closed above the high of the red candle.

MACD was about to turn up and on the break of this candle RSI was going to be above 50

Plus this moved above the hull MA>

So as good as perfect for me. Too bad I was trading off mobile while in bed :sleep: and managed to get a dow long in for 50 points which was really a bet as we were 100 points down, but I then didn't recheck dax till it was too late. Managed to score some long points again later though

ECB considering buying bonds.
ECB consider a lot of things but dont usually get around to doing them.
Sell the news.

follow the trend - look at that big green hourly candle on the dax at 9am. If that wasn't a long signal I don't know what is. We had similar on the Dow

oh jeez, what is it with you an disgusting gifs
Its called humour

tumblr_m2gmruvy0t1qdlh1io1_400.gif

f**king hilarious! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Kinda like trading
"I got this, I got this, im in control!" shuffle schlip kerblam....... > reality