Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Who would have guessed theyd push the prices up to these levels in the middle of the night. :rolleyes:
Short Dow 16195. ;)

Who would have guessed theyd push the prices up to these levels in the middle of the night. :rolleyes:
Short Dow 16195. ;)

They couldn't move the price away fast enough after stealing the sleeping baby's stops @ 200.
After the close prices were moved down to 070 and up to 204 just to clean out stops. (IMO). The market is closed FFS.

Locked in a few pennies and just going to go out for a while. Getting restless in me old age. ;)

Did you get stopped out on that surge just after you entered Postman?

You're up early.

What that 9 point surge. No I have a bigger stop than that on entry.
Its good old Nikkei that keeps me up in the wee hours.
Those naughty SB's had her down to 14380 during the day, so she's going to fall a bit in the actual 'open session'.

Locked in a few pennies and just going to go out for a while. Getting restless in me old age. ;)

Glad you got out with a win.

I can't talk - haven't actually slept yet. Did an all nighter on the DAX and DOW and just stayed up for the local market. Not much action though.

Short Dow 16195. ;)
Postie how many points was the dow pushed up during the night mate.What system monitors that move.(was it a spreadbet platform)

Postie how many points was the dow pushed up during the night mate.What system monitors that move.(was it a spreadbet platform)

Went up to 207.4 on IG overnight.
Bet a few people woke up wondering how the Dow was at the same level when then went to sleep and yet their stop safely above 200 was triggered. :whistling

^Yes i think a lot of sb companies do that move.so i take it that you could say bet on the dow at 4am?.i used to in the past with cmc but im not sure if that option is still available

Thanks smellymoney - it's just playing retracements

I've done 17 points over my daily target, so I'll leave it till next week

Trade well:clover:

Yes - well done :clap:

I have been following the Dax this morning and watching you take some
great points (too scared to try myself!)

what time frame do you trade off (if you don't mind me asking?)