Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

am i the only person here that think we we have seen the bottom and we hit 6800 before christmas

short term long to 6253 cash

Got stopped on the trade at 8543 for -100 pips.
Big loss, although i'm still WELL up on the week as it's just been crazy, and I was short on every blip uip yesterday and killed it!

I'm still bearish and looking for shorts.

Food for thought maybe
just my 2c

Attachments

• justmy2c.png
    justmy2c.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 99
Food for thought maybe
just my 2c

Your posts are confusing so is the narrative on that chart. What are we looking at here? Where are you 2 cents, I'm struggling to find it on the chart, but I used to be good at where's wally...where am i going wrong?@

Your posts are confusing so is the narrative on that chart. What are we looking at here? Where are you 2 cents, I'm struggling to find it on the chart, but I used to be good at where's wally...where am i going wrong?@
what bit you struggling with?

thanks for the chart, Darktone. I like it .
It's all good, though. Losers will happen, and this week I think i've shattered my previous record in terms of points made.
Yesterday alone was around +400 pips.
cheers

Sh1tty S&P chart. :eek:
But dax is holding its own after the close so I'm only 80% nervous rather than 99%. :LOL:

Sh1tty S&P chart. :eek:
But dax is holding its own after the close so I'm only 80% nervous rather than 99%. :LOL:

im long 118, this was going to be a scalp for 138, but might hold now that you you're gauranteeing 80% of any loss

Well if that was as near to an up day it could make, then its going to be one heck of a ride down tomorrow.