Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I PM'd that trade to a couple of people before hand this morning. I think its got a good 200 points in it.

But, lets take one small backflip at a time, I havent landed it yet. ;)

Attachments

• backflip.jpg
    backflip.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 89
Dax up 100 down 100 just another quiet day at the office dear. :whistling

Thats what makes the DAX such a great instrument to trade. Theres nearlyu always enough vo,latility to get your stop to BE, and sometimes get some spectacular runners

ive got long 8762 target 8790 stop 8743

Sitting on hands at the moment, no clear direction, but you only have a 3:2 risk reward ratio. That's not enough, either a bigger target or closer stop. Must be at least 2:1

Sitting on hands at the moment, no clear direction, but you only have a 3:2 risk reward ratio. That's not enough, either a bigger target or closer stop. Must be at least 2:1

Thats one opinion, there are others.

You can have 1 on 1 if your strike rate is better than 50%

As post above so many variables in the market on risk.

my strategy has a success rate of 66%, so even a 1:1 should make me money. Plus I will take half if it ever makes it to 6690 and let the rest run.

I was also sitting on my hands but I got a long signal on the 10min chart, granted its a weak signal. If it doesnt break 8772 in the next 20 mins I will probably bail if not already stopped