Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It is the organization of the self, your psychology, that trades. You trade your-self. And “you” are what you believe at the core of the self – not all that superficial fluff that you tell other people

Is ftse current following yesterday's dow move? Inching higher to take out stops then drop like a brick? VIX is high. Markets "appear" to be selling off for a few days and whilst the ftse hasn't risen as much. It cant be impervious to the wider drops.

It is the organization of the self, your psychology, that trades. You trade your-self. And “you” are what you believe at the core of the self – not all that superficial fluff that you tell other people
you talking to me?

It looks like youve got Pumpkin seeds at the core of your self.
So trade Pumpkins ! (y)
Nah, they went long ago when i 'cored' them and replaced my seed with the light. The magic light of self, fore twas told to me that trading is to trade ones self,at the core, after its organised of course. :rolleyes::cheesy:

Last edited:
Very zen my friend.

Attachments

• zen_as_a_frog.jpg
    zen_as_a_frog.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 85