Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I took a short. Took 3 points on Dax before chickening out.

That was certainly a big rise yesterday. I'm doing very well this week after a bit of a scare yesterday I hit the jackpot with those two shorts. I now just have to resist doing something stupid and losing it all.

One of my rules (which I never normally follow) is to cut my trade size once my targets are met. So you can still add some to your pot but can stomach losses without setting you back to square one.

I took a short. Took 3 points on Dax before chickening out.

That was certainly a big rise yesterday. I'm doing very well this week after a bit of a scare yesterday I hit the jackpot with those two shorts. I now just have to resist doing something stupid and losing it all.

One of my rules (which I never normally follow) is to cut my trade size once my targets are met. So you can still add some to your pot but can stomach losses without setting you back to square one.

Great to see
1. Your making a profit.
2. You have rules.
3. You modify your trading depending on circumstances.

Not everybody can tick those boxes. (y)

Stocks climb, recovering from a minimum of two months, after the Fed´s minutes release, on speculation that the Fed will keep interest rates near zero, for more time than expected, amid concerns of slower global growth.

I'm out of this trade now.
I walked away from the screen and the position hit its limit.

Waiting for the US. now.

Looking for DAX to test 9066/72 area
Small shorts but looking for more size in the long.
Hope the US can take it down there.

Ugh! I hate it when a plan falls apart. Continued trading weak and In deepish waters now with little sign of turning for the shore as yet.

FTSE also under water against DAX and ASX since the open.
And by someway.:eek:

FTSE needs to post a turnaround soon.
Under 6500 for more than 15 minutes is really bad news.

I think Dax and FTSE want to go up but are scared of Dow plummeting 200+ points _again_.

My limit is 9146 on these.
But it looks like theres no let up in the buying. :(
second entry 9135 (not doubling down honest :whistling).

I remember a lot of people who averaged down on high tech shares during the tech decline and got hammered lol.I know its different with you scalpers;)

I remember a lot of people who averaged down on high tech shares during the tech decline and got hammered lol.I know its different with you scalpers;)

Very naughty I know, I have only done it twice in the last couple of months.
Dax was up 140 points in the first hour on a wall street whim, she was going to get spanked.

Very naughty I know, I have only done it twice in the last couple of months.
Dax was up 140 points in the first hour on a wall street whim, she was going to get spanked.
140 thats crazy imho but thats the markets for ya.I suppose you could average down a lot and catch the top.hedge the other way perhaps and catch it moving back and forward.im sure people must use that system but you would have to have different brokers.i tried allsorts of systems that i worked out myself.just using logic.i noticed you had some long/short system on the opening the other day.did it work?

FTSE up 60 down 50 and its not even lunchtime the worlds gone mad.
ffsear how can you be bored?

140 thats crazy imho but thats the markets for ya.I suppose you could average down a lot and catch the top.hedge the other way perhaps and catch it moving back and forward.im sure people must use that system but you would have to have different brokers.i tried allsorts of systems that i worked out myself.just using logic.i noticed you had some long/short system on the opening the other day.did it work?

Dax is less than 100 points off its close theres a good pair trade long dax 9280 short dow 16940 here.

Last Friday.
They pretty much followed each other down for 30 minutes then up into the close.
I wasnt going to hold dax over the weekend so I closed at around :eek: B/E.