Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

time for some refreshment

4jrqpt.jpg

this trading lark makes you very thirsty

The decline in recent sessions leave some nervousness in the air, given the possibility to be tested the important support zone that represents the minimum of August. For the particular case of DAX30, the breaking down of this support may create an inversion, with bearish implications.

This does not necessarily mean we have to watch to a ‘crash’, but it is certain that from that moment onward the price action would present Lower Highs and Lower Lows, which are not witnessed for a few months.

The charts tell us that the long-term trend remains bullish, even with the break of the mentioned support.

anyone had a piece of this DOW breakout? Almost got me back even for the day..... "almost"

Aye, been away for a while and just back into it this week. How about you? Trading well?

Nothing to write home about, I'm currently majorly leveraging a few hundred quid on one trade to try to build a reasonable bank roll but I've been sweating for the last couple weeks:LOL:

If I may say so, that's a good result: you didn't end the day -ve.
Here's what you need to work on: "...Quite a large down!...".
Ignore fckers like DJ posting his PnLs (he's a degenerate), just focus on your risk mgmt. Have a good evening.

Good advice, working on the risk mgmt bit. G'night.

US rate rises put back again.
Scared of the rising US dollar.
No idea how they will raise rates.
Spend trillions then raise rates by .25 and destroy the money spent.
Lets see if this and US earnings can hold this current bottom.
Need the ECB to deliver for the big Santa rally.

For today, no idea, so just take the trade's as I see them.

US rate rises put back again.
Scared of the rising US dollar.
No idea how they will raise rates.
Spend trillions then raise rates by .25 and destroy the money spent.
Lets see if this and US earnings can hold this current bottom.
Need the ECB to deliver for the big Santa rally.

For today, no idea, so just take the trade's as I see them.

US Santa rally began today!

mornin' all

ftse disbelieves dow euphoria and opened massively weak relatively and has carried on trading weak early daws. I'm long/short now 6526/16972

mornin' all

ftse disbelieves dow euphoria and opened massively weak relatively and has carried on trading weak early daws. I'm long/short now 6526/16972

Ugh! I hate it when a plan falls apart. Continued trading weak and In deepish waters now with little sign of turning for the shore as yet.

Closed the second short at 22 +13 (insurance policy on the other move not working out)

Theres a strong upward channel on the Dax which hasnt been broken yet.
It goes up at a rate suggesting 9190 by 12 o'clock which I figure is 'unlikely' but its the Dax anything could happen.
I'll be much more comfortable when the move breaks down. ie 9115 dax.