Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What's slighly bothering me is that we have Manu PMIs coming up and I don't see great numbers off those, so am a bit hesitant regarding this rally. Anyway we'll see... I'm sure Dax will find a way to prove me wrong - it does every other day :)

Numbers leaked? They usually are.

Just the 1 trade for me so far. +19.5
daily equity curve seems to be quite erratic at the moment so I will likely have a string of losers taking me to -30 within an hour or so, and then recover it all with interest and close teh day green. That's my guess!

Attachments

• FDAX 09-14 (150 Tick)  18_09_2014.jpg
    FDAX 09-14 (150 Tick) 18_09_2014.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 79
+16.3 hell i'm getting a couple of scalps, but looking at the missed move i need beating with bare breasts.....:(

No downside to this dax move, they're not letting Bears escape.
Just wait till it hits the 9540 level THEN short.

If the Dax has to spend 2.5 hours trying to convince you its NOT going down then youve got to think its pretty desperate out there.
FTSE gave up 6600 a long time ago.

It was flying to close to the sun;)

Seriously - I saw a narrowing pattern & traded break out

Nicely spotted metrader. Just dropped again off the 10sma on the M1.

My earlier question was regarding a big spike this morning which took out my stop while I was short. It was an initial 21 pt candle on the M1 of my IG markets chart that took place at 9.58am.

Never mind, ancient history now.

I'm really encouraged by the waiting for the right entry mentality everyone's adopting. Its not normally like that on here. (y)

I think they just wanted to take all the stops from yesterday's shorts

Thanks metrader.

Big move down. Breached the 123.6 fib extension for the session. Took my eye off the chart as I hate being in when any of that ridiculous economic data is released. A bad miss but I've been nailed once too often.

How easy can it be?
I'm Long AND short Dax at 9440 9446 the spread is wicked on ig pre 7am
Holding for 25 points in BOTH directions.
(Dont try this at home, and certainly not on the Dow).

Well ladeeze and genlemen that is absolutely positively NOT the correct way to steal 50 points from your friendly neighbourhood spread betting company.
The above is a "Chuckle Brothers" production designed to show how some companies will entice you to part with money based on the huge profits they can generate using a no stops, hold and hope strategy. Stay away from those types.