Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Sh1t. Its not like the Dowboys just moved it 120 points in a whisker over an hour now.
That only leave one direction. (No video this time).

Well I have to head off. Final P&L for today: +£1.3k. Equity curve attached.

(I can post the additional trades if anyone wants, but as I missed 90% of this sessions move, there's not much to show. Ah well, such is...)
Keep up the good work one and all.

Nice work DJ

wouldnt mind seeing the trades if you can post them :eek:

All that Sun, Sea and what ever else you managed to get you hands on seems to have done you the world of good........:)

Yup, plenty of beauties on the beach to stop me getting bored :LOL:

Attachments

• 3d38cf66d3bb0bd581884572421fe2e6.jpg
    3d38cf66d3bb0bd581884572421fe2e6.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 85
Just saw this reply in my email :) No probs at all - here they are.

As mentioned in the thread, having managed to hit a reasonable target this morning and finding the US equity moves somewhat confusing, I was basically on the sidelines most of this session. The FX trade was a setup that didn't really run due to the chop, the Nasdaq trade I closed too early :) Hope you had a good day.
the sidelines are good most of the time imho(y)

Just saw this reply in my email :) No probs at all - here they are.

As mentioned in the thread, having managed to hit a reasonable target this morning and finding the US equity moves somewhat confusing, I was basically on the sidelines most of this session. The FX trade was a setup that didn't really run due to the chop, the Nasdaq trade I closed too early :) Hope you had a good day.

Thanks for posting

Postie trades 24 hours a day Monday till Friday....then hits the beer 24 hours a day Saturday and Sunday.......:p

Last edited:
:)Postman do you have a daily profit target or do you just trade until the dow closes

I'd like to say Sonic was joking but I venture off to the far east every now and then, theres rich pickings on the silk route under certain circumstances.
I usually post those as well.
Dont get me wrong though, I just took a 35 minute break then. :LOL:

I'd like to say Sonic was joking but I venture off to the far east every now and then, theres rich pickings on the silk route under certain circumstances.

Postie, remind me, what was that sleep rotation pattern that NASA etc use, you know, splitting the day up into segments......Newbies, please note, don't take it seriously and overdose on Monster.......:devilish:

the market action can be an addictive game-best of luck