Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Someone just got an early look at the US unemployment data judging by that spike.
Must be good, but is it good enough to get it back over 17100??? (n)

daxy
still not tested the big momma../yellow

24q6agx.gif

Pull-back on dax possible but the relatively positive GDP data from the US is an important factor.
Poss less need for the QE and QE has been the driving factor for the Wall St for a long time.
Is there a case for more severe retracement before the final push up on the Wall Street?
I am thinking in terms of a long TF.

There is possible ABC formation on DAX, with possible termination on B around 9610, which is 61.8 fib retracement from the last move down on Daily.
I am not advocating to catch this top, but the lack of daily close well above that zone will indicate that this ABC is in play.
If so, this will be followed by a good move down in some relation to the first move down.
This possible scenario would make Dax bearish for a while, with a possible targets even below 8000, just below it,
if so from there the Christmas rally shall start.
BUT, atm S&P and DOW is very bullish.
My strategy is to go long if daily close is well above 9610 and go short after the confirmation that that ABC formation in in play.
Attached H4 and Daily with a possible Delta count on DAX.
9320 zone is a very possible target after the current pulback has been finished, marked with a blue zone and brown S/R horizontal line, this zone also coincides with 141.1Fib EXT @ 9342 which often is a minimum target of a move still against the trend on a higher TF.
The current pulback might re-test the previous H, if so that shall be again a great shorting opportunity.
Attached H1 charts with fibs and TDI

Attachments

• 2014-08-28_163423.pngDax H1.png
    2014-08-28_163423.pngDax H1.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I'd like short here too if it wasn't quite so rigged.
hmmmm....Spreadbet(small) short, dow 17090
stop at 17110