Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

'ere your from oop norf so you must support that Northen team Manchester United.

Seems they were playing some Sunday league team last night and came owf rather ignominiously (thats southern speak for cr@p). :LOL:

Daxy looks like its having a wedgie day, high and low are in until Dow tells it what to do.

Why did you have to bring that up? Now, you've spoil it for him.

Van Gaal left Barca under a cloud. He wasn't popular, at all. Let's see what he can do fo MU.

'ere your from oop norf so you must support that Northen team Manchester United.

Seems they were playing some Sunday league team last night and came owf rather ignominiously (thats southern speak for cr@p). :LOL:

Daxy looks like its having a wedgie day, high and low are in until Dow tells it what to do.

I don't know a thing about football, girls and cars, that's my thing, the thought of watching 22 blokes chasing a ball round some grass doesn't do it for me......:LOL::p:LOL:

Will probably shoot up now without me on board!

:)
Note to self:
''never close a LONG trade until it's making you money'' :)

entry was a very nice one :(
Still, had a very good few weeks, so shouldn't grumble

Last edited:
There is possible ABC formation on DAX, with possible termination on B around 9610, which is 61.8 fib retracement from the last move down on Daily.
I am not advocating to catch this top, but the lack of daily close well above that zone will indicate that this ABC is in play.
If so, this will be followed by a good move down in some relation to the first move down.
This possible scenario would make Dax bearish for a while, with a possible targets even below 8000, just below it,
if so from there the Christmas rally shall start.
BUT, atm S&P and DOW is very bullish.
My strategy is to go long if daily close is well above 9610 and go short after the confirmation that that ABC formation in in play.
Attached H4 and Daily with a possible Delta count on DAX.

Attachments

• 2014-08-27_110022.png DAX H4.png
    2014-08-27_110022.png DAX H4.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 2014-08-27_110345.png DAX ITD-MTD.png
    2014-08-27_110345.png DAX ITD-MTD.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 174

Narrowing range until 2.30.
Are the algos trying to starve day traders to death so they can have more share of the profits. :mad: