Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Long at 16,685 on the dow jones here at £40/point! Fingers Crossed! Massive selloff, too many snippets of bad news clumped together but its moved too fast must be a small blip up by close tonight! Im looking for 16,695 minimum

I will wait for Non-Farm Employment Change to go long at these Key support levels.

Long at 16,685 on the dow jones here at £40/point! Fingers Crossed! Massive selloff, too many snippets of bad news clumped together but its moved too fast must be a small blip up by close tonight! Im looking for 16,695 minimum

Just got out at 16,883 clawing on to an overall gain day despite me constantly buying and selling in a declining market! unbelievable...! now 16,660 levels , and despite my no position I still anticipate a end at at least 16700 or very close to !

Am waiting to re-enter at 16,640 at £5/point doubling up every 10/15 point declin after that.

16,640 at £5/point - still goes down
16,629 at £5/point - still goes down!?
16,618 at £5/pount - still goes down!?

final buy at say £12 point at 16,603 would give you an overall position of £27/point at break even 16,617 - so buying against the trend is possible for those small blips up!

With overvalued markets and the Fed stepping out of the way, the presentation of results below expectations lead investors to take profits and the markets today slided significantly.

For the particular case of DAX30, the barrier of 9456.5, identified in previous analyzes, was broken today.

Tomorrow we will have the famous NFP (Non Farm Payrolls), which could push the index to the next support @ 9212.

Not to mention the Argentine default.

Attachments

• Kirchner.png
    Kirchner.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 80
Am waiting to re-enter at 16,640 at £5/point doubling up every 10/15 point declin after that.

final buy at say £12 point at 16,603 would give you an overall position of £27/point at break even 16,617 - so buying against the trend is possible for those small blips up!

are you still buying against the trend?

Good luck with your trades. What do they always say when the markets tank like today, "You have to be greedy when everyone is fearful". Fear being the correct word for today.
I've gone long at 1933 from 1941, and will continue to as the markets always seems to rebound. Down days are always shorter than the long days.

Let's see how bullish the Asian markets are now.
China PMI day.

Attachments

• BWWscaredchicken.jpg
    BWWscaredchicken.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 75
I took a big beating doing thr knife catching. Now long again hoping for a 100 point retrace on dow

are you still buying against the trend?

My last trade was break even 16,622 and I got out at a blip at 16,627 (and that's with my purchases starting from 16,637 thinking these are bargains lol).

Currently out and watching - I note we went from 16,550 back up to 16,600 at the close however which was an opportunity I just missed - but its almost like saying "oh you missed that £50,000 winning scratchcard that was by your feet while witnessing your mother being raped" - im sorry for the graphic illustration but its the only way I can describe the shock that's happened! Seeing the powerful relentless downtrend it almost puts you off going back in long which is exactly what it shouldn't at these bottom - 300 point down prices!

Last edited:
Tip for newbies and something I have found useful. IMO
After we get these big moves down.
Spend some time and look at the longer term charts.
Daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly.
Different time frames can tell very different stories.
Also might help finds areas where buyers and sellers meet.
Even helps if you are trading off a tick chart or DOM.

Big question where next.
Guess we bounce but how far today.
Should find few sellers along the way up.
HK holding up so far 2.5 hours to go.
ASX taken a bit of a hit, but been the big outperformer in the last few weeks.
NFP coming up and also China PMI on Sunday, might give a lead for Monday.