Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I wuz short (y)

Well done, can i ask what price did you originally short and any reason or system

for me 9500 just looked a resonable buy zone, when it started struggling to clear the zone and 9510 seemed a real hurdle i closed half of my small trade then went out with a stop loss in place on the rest and they got me..

I still think we will see 9570 today or tomorrow but bearish bias was the name of the game this morning..

700+ points was the last decent move down on the Dax. Must be a little more this time.

Well done, can i ask what price did you originally short and any reason or system

for me 9500 just looked a resonable buy zone, when it started struggling to clear the zone and 9510 seemed a real hurdle i closed half of my small trade then went out with a stop loss in place on the rest and they got me..

I still think we will see 9570 today or tomorrow but bearish bias was the name of the game this morning..

Sure. We had a morning low of 9474 and then that area of consolidation later with the top of 9513. I had support at 1/3rd of that range at 9500 (I also watch 1/2 and 2/3) which broke and I went short. The candle that broke it was also a hidden gap candle a further good piece of PA info.

Sure. We had a morning low of 9474 and then that area of consolidation later with the top of 9513. I had support at 1/3rd of that range at 9500 (I also watch 1/2 and 2/3) which broke and I went short. The candle that broke it was also a hidden gap candle a further good piece of PA info.

Nice trade looks crystal clear to me now in hindsight! the 97 level was 38% fibbo of the upmove

funny how easy it looks when looking back :rolleyes:

Nice trade looks crystal clear to me now in hindsight! the 97 level was 38% fibbo of the upmove

funny how easy it looks when looking back :rolleyes:

Yeah.. I could make a fecking fortune trading the left hand side of the screen :LOL:

Also forgot to say .. the first hour opening range had a bottom of 9505 and the PA has been rejecting that all day so the upside didn't look good.