Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

"Espirito Santo International files for creditor protection in Luxembourg"
Even Portugals biggest bank filing for "creditor protection" cant bring this down....

I saw someone sell one share, I think it was IBM, oh no someone bought 10,000 just afterwards. :whistling

Unbelievable price action today, couldn't sell it fast enough this morning, couldnt give a f@ck this evening. Holding short over weekend, options hocus pocus is over and done with and Mondays are usually down days.

Also carrying ASX short over the weekend, against the grain.
Bring on those weekend headlines.
Good weekend all.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 94
A friend of mine night traded £11000 profit by scalping the ftse 100 futures CFD index, however City Index took all of his profits due to a 'manifest error'. Isn't this supposed the error of the CFD company? I think the trading platform's terms and conditions regarding 'manifest error', is very unfair.

Shouldn't it be the responsibility for the CFD/spreadbetting company to quote the correct prices even if it's in the middle of the night, since there is 24 hour trading?

Theoretically if the market crashed, he could ask them "Can I have my losses back , because the prices were misquoted?"

I have the feeling that these kind of companies defraud their customers when they make big wins, because they are scared losing money themselves.

City Index is not giving back the money so he's going to see a solicitor, possibly taking this case to court?

Alternatively, could my friend follow a complaint procedure? Where would he take the complaint to?

Ombudsman?

price action on spx futures for friday
what a trend !!
price is now at horizontal res
60 min data

15n224o.gif

p/f chartist dream..lots of breakout points with great follow thru
1969 is a breakout point and trend supp at 1967 area
then down to 1962 area/thick green

Last edited:
Also carrying ASX short over the weekend, against the grain.
Bring on those weekend headlines.
Good weekend all.

Cut straight at the open for a few plus points.
No helping weekend headlines.
Onwards and upwards.

well all the jpy crosses are turning down...

$/Y is almost at its lows for the year and Dow is at its highs for the year. So if you follow logic, when $/Y falls you should BUY Dow and S&P. :confused:
But who ever said logic moved markets.

Sanctions on Russia have achieved nothing in the Ukraine so far, so the answer to escalating violence ... more sanctions.

I'm flat from my Friday trades.
What a surprise, the Dow fell from stupidly high levels.