Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

well i took that long and limit hit so im out now. i think thats it for the day unless we think dow will reverse

Day was a bit difficult for me, nothing too great, have not been reading the dow that well.
Happy weekend to everybody.
2be

Day was a bit difficult for me, nothing too great, have not been reading the dow that well.
Happy weekend to everybody.
2be

You are not the only one, I wonder why the picture is so clear in hindsight? One thing I am resolved to do, on Monday. Change to a lower TF, the one and two hour TFs have confused the hell out of me.

Had good week, though, and about time.

Happy weekend to all.

whats you'r dow target Postie/

23,000 :rolleyes:

You cant fight the FED.
Every time it goes down they buy it back up again.
Its not in the plan for it to fall yet. That makes people nervous and they stop hiring....

Short from 060 be lucky if I get 17,000.
I did take some off when it came back down because I was pretty sure they'd ramp it back up again but I'm holding the rest to close.
I've just thought of something else for my Victor Meldrew thread.... :mad:

The markets done more or less just what I thought it would today, and i'm more or less break-even on the day! Sometimes I think it's best to just put your trade on in the morning and walk away. Too much tinkering around trying to catch ever move and maybe losing my 'game plan' today.

Anyway, lets see who wins the weekly sp500 comp!

Short from 060 be lucky if I get 17,000.
I did take some off when it came back down because I was pretty sure they'd ramp it back up again but I'm holding the rest to close..

Just got back in average 070.

Dows been going up relentlessly since midnight. 190 points up no meaningful retrace despite massive selling before and on the open. Those yanks have no shame, whatcha gunna do ?

The markets done more or less just what I thought it would today, and i'm more or less break-even on the day! Sometimes I think it's best to just put your trade on in the morning and walk away. Too much tinkering around trying to catch ever move and maybe losing my 'game plan' today.

Anyway, lets see who wins the weekly sp500 comp!

I lost 6 points and traded far too much when, as you say, it has been in an uptrend all day.

whats you'r dow target Postie/

Notice those poor fools who put their stops too close and just got taken out.
I put my stops 1000 points away, the R:R is poor but the way the markets are moving I'm bound to make between 10 and 20 points profit. :whistling

Notice those poor fools who put their stops too close and just got taken out.
I put my stops 1000 points away, the R:R is poor but the way the markets are moving I'm bound to make between 10 and 20 points profit. :whistling

your trading has no pattern, sometimes you get stopped for only 4points and sometimes you don't say anything when 100 points against you

your trading has no pattern, sometimes you get stopped for only 4points and sometimes you don't say anything when 100 points against you

The 1000 points was a joke!
However, I'm fed up with posting 10 or 15 point losses only to see the market go the other way immediately afterwards case in point DAX today.
I'm riding out this ridiculous up move until it goes back down.

i know what you mean Postman, this market is a joke. The whole world is a joke. Fixed, manipulated, and corrupt. I'm up for the week, but had a bad day yesterday. Almost clawed back all the losses today but have not given some of that back. I'd settle for 17060