Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

So i say positive..

SD negative

Come on CAPRI GHIA.........lime green, fluffy pink dice....what's your call....:?:

classic mistakes going on over here. Taking my profits too early and entering too early! still not too bad, but really need to cut these out!

Any tips or is it just sticking to the plan and discipline?

Don't you be cheating, the Q said FTSE, not DOW, NIKKI, or INTERSTELLAR TOP 10,000

Wherez Jeffre6600...........:cool:

I've taken a long on Dow 370 and am going out for most of the day. Sun is shining markets are quiet. I'll pop back in to collect my fortune later. :whistling

Hello chaps.

Dow bounced well. Still a bit early to take profits. 16,400 on Futures looks nice. ;)

funny how these things sneak up on you.

like tuesday its always in the same place but catches me by surprise every week !!

:LOL::LOL:

I think you need one of these. :D

Attachments

• dog-calendar.jpg
    dog-calendar.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 80
Dax up 40 in 5 minutes ???

Light volume day.

Last edited by a moderator:
SD is that an official change, or you going to be back in an hour........ or at 8.59pm ...............:p:LOL::p

i just noticed my long term indicator has moved into positive territory and the sp500 is 100% bullish, and dow is 87% bullish, i did not realize the move yesterdays had improved internals so much. too focused on the cookie cutter sell into weekend trade.

:-0

I would like to change my view from negative to positive for US markets for US markets,

currently

dow 396
june 1852.6

dow not 420 and climbing
june is 1855.9

can someone check is today Tuesday?

ftse closed for 4 whole days. :(

Last edited:
I've taken a long on Dow 370 and am going out for most of the day. Sun is shining markets are quiet. I'll pop back in to collect my fortune later. :whistling

I shall content myself with +55 and call it a day.

Have a great Easter break everyone. (y)

Last edited by a moderator: