Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

today is last trading day of this week for US

so weekend discount will be applied on dow. looks like we got some of it after yday close

After the closing bell, Google Inc (GOOGL.O) reported its quarterly results and its stock tumbled 4.9 percent to $536. IBM (IBM.N) shares fell 1.5 percent after the bell following the release of the Dow component's earnings. The shares of American Express Co (AXP.N), another Dow component, fell 0.9 percent in extended-hours trading after the world's biggest credit card issuer reported its first-quarter earnings.

After the closing bell, Google Inc (GOOGL.O) reported its quarterly results and its stock tumbled 4.9 percent to $536. IBM (IBM.N) shares fell 1.5 percent after the bell following the release of the Dow component's earnings. The shares of American Express Co (AXP.N), another Dow component, fell 0.9 percent in extended-hours trading after the world's biggest credit card issuer reported its first-quarter earnings.

thanks 12WBT

thats prob why dow offered lower after close

I've taken a long on Dow 370 and am going out for most of the day. Sun is shining markets are quiet. I'll pop back in to collect my fortune later. :whistling

i'm short ftse again @6571.

I'm gonna hold this now and not tinker. Hopefully see the gap @6541 close. From Tuesday's cash close

Right where is the FTSE going to close........simple UP....or....DOWN.

I say up as big guns are up a bit............:)

Right where is the FTSE going to close........simple UP....or....DOWN.

I say up as big guns are up a bit............:)

ukraine weekend discount has been waning, but safe side think we get a weak close.

last friday was a slaughter of bulls. they were put through the machine and turned into sausages