Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Quote of the Day
------------------------------
They say there are two sides to everything. But there is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side. It took me longer to get that general principle fixed firmly in my mind than it did most of the more technical phases of the game of stock speculation.

- Jesse Livermore

Quote of the Day
------------------------------
They say there are two sides to everything. But there is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side. It took me longer to get that general principle fixed firmly in my mind than it did most of the more technical phases of the game of stock speculation.

- Jesse Livermore

That's is a very timely post for me! Over Christmas I was thinking about all the banks and big boys taking all the cash from retailers and I began to think about the 'right side of the trade' and how to be on it. Everyone has there own procedures, indicators, PA, etc but one thing we can all do is to take a leaf out of that great mans book and don't guess or predict, just trade what the market is doing NOW.

That's is a very timely post for me! Over Christmas I was thinking about all the banks and big boys taking all the cash from retailers and I began to think about the 'right side of the trade' and how to be on it. Everyone has there own procedures, indicators, PA, etc but one thing we can all do is to take a leaf out of that great mans book and don't guess or predict, just trade what the market is doing NOW.

It just goes to show how people need 'time off' to stand back and look at what they are doing in order to improve.
Here's to more 'time off' this year. :cheers:

I have a few levels/zones I'm looking to trade today should they be hit and look to be holding for 15-30pt moves.

DAX Cash 6372/82

FTSE Cash 6590/6600

I have a few levels/zones I'm looking to trade today should they be hit and look to be holding for 15-30pt moves.

DAX Cash 6372/82

FTSE Cash 6590/6600

To me it looks like the trading range for Dax is getting narrower. Its going to pop soon (next 2 days) but I have no idea which way, and, dont really care.

Wall street will give its reaction to Yellens appointment this afternoon. ;)

To me it looks like the trading range for Dax is getting narrower. Its going to pop soon (next 2 days) but I have no idea which way, and, dont really care.

Wall street will give its reaction to Yellens appointment this afternoon. ;)

Am not missing wally street today, I want to get on that, was to aggressive with moving my stop to entry yesterday.

Am not missing wally street today, I want to get on that, was to aggressive with moving my stop to entry yesterday.

It is a tough decision to make, balancing the risk of not losing money with the potential of not making a gain.
Not losing money should always win though.

On the verge of reaching £1,000 from the free £100 InterTrader gave me, and now all of my trades are being referred to dealer.

The account is at £912 as of typing with active trades open.

Should be fun when I try to ask for a withdrawal, I'm expecting some sort of term & conditions link sent back to me saying I can't until I do something like deposit £10,000 and trade with it or something.

On the verge of reaching £1,000 from the free £100 InterTrader gave me, and now all of my trades are being referred to dealer.

The account is at £912 as of typing with active trades open.

Should be fun when I try to ask for a withdrawal, I'm expecting some sort of term & conditions link sent back to me saying I can't until I do something like deposit £10,000 and trade with it or something.

Ha Ha, gotta love those SB's. Wont be long before they close your account. :rolleyes: