Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The deciding factor will be the Italian bond auction results at 10am.
I'm looking for something in the 5440 - 5470 range on the cash. We spent a lot of time there yesterday. But that would be a 100% retrace and would close the gap. 5420 area could be more realistic.

I find myself long on DOW 810 and short on FTSE will turn short when FTSE hits 449 or about 9:30ish

nice start to the day.. caught the drop in the Bund early.. was long ES as soon as it broke yesterdays low .. but late jumping on FTSE but managed a few nice prices.. methinks I will wait now for US session.. which have been my best profit times so far this month

exited long dow and now short 5433 ftse

off out for day now

target 5289 just on the off chance

now here's a thing.. I have met two people this morning who tell me that there i-phones have suddenly packed up.. got back to the office and mine has too !!!! have any of you got one and got the same problem??

now here's a thing.. I have met two people this morning who tell me that there i-phones have suddenly packed up.. got back to the office and mine has too !!!! have any of you got one and got the same problem??

Got the Iphone 4. No problems here

1236 on the ES is the big resistance level for it to get above. It is having a pause to think about it. If it does that should drag the FTSEZ1 up to 5446 which is the 38% retracement of yesterdays fall. So far it looks like 1236 is holding. It has been a one way day since the open, so I can see this pinching its way up to 5446 over the next hour or so. If it pulls back more than 38% now from this mornings high, then the one way day is over.

I just closed my long trades. Took the FTSE 100 points. There is probably more upside but want to be flat for 10am.

Is there any reason at all for the change in sentiment. Apart for the Italian 10 year going from 7.4 to 7.1?

I just closed my long trades. Took the FTSE 100 points. There is probably more upside but want to be flat for 10am.

Is there any reason at all for the change in sentiment. Apart for the Italian 10 year going from 7.4 to 7.1?

ok so ECB might be able to buy unlimited bonds rumor at the moment

Does anyone here use Elliot wave theory or any forecasting service that utilises it.

I have also heard of some software called MTPredictor that utilises Elliot and Fibs to help
make projections on target pricing.

I know a group of traders that work together using Elliot and they are very successful.. but I cant get any time with them to understand more of what they do. :smart:

Italian 1 yr bonds currently worse than Greek bonds. Is Italy really in worse shape than Greece? I find that hard to believe.

Italian 1 yr bonds currently worse than Greek bonds. Is Italy really in worse shape than Greece? I find that hard to believe.

It reflects that in the short term Greece has access to money through the bailout fund,, but Italy does not yet and it has billions of new debt it has to raise over the next 12mths due to current bonds maturing soon.