Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dick - Yes its been a good week for them.They even gapped up on the open yesterday without the help of any news.My first target to top slice is around 100p (old double top) so I am hoping they will get there this year.

they might get there this month :LOL:

The Goldman are offering advice on what to do when the Fed makes its announcement this week.
http://www.efxnews.com/story/20743/what-expect-fomc-wed-how-position-goldman-sachs
We all trust them - don't we?

Our US Economics team expects the Fed to trim its monthly purchases of US Treasury bonds by US$10bn to US$35bn

Goldman got it wrong :eek: can you believe it.
Some of the 'smartest' brains in the country and they either got it wrong or misled their customers... how could that be. Sack them all instantly. :p

Attachments

• DaxDay.jpg
    DaxDay.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 122
mornin' all

not sure what's the biggest game in town - this or Grand Theft Auto 5

morning barjon

how are things correlating

@AndrewJRummer

September is historically the worst month for stocks, but the S&P 500 is up 5.7% this month -- heading for biggest gain in almost two years

morning barjon

how are things correlating

@AndrewJRummer

September is historically the worst month for stocks, but the S&P 500 is up 5.7% this month -- heading for biggest gain in almost two years

mmm, still holding the long/short which looked very sick after the dow leap last night but better this morning as ftse caught up - still underwater a tad but in the shallows now.

John Maynard Keynes has some excellent quotes.

Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

If farming were to be organised like the stock market, a farmer would sell his farm in the morning when it was raining, only to buy it back in the afternoon when the sun came out.

Capitalism is “the astonishing belief that the nastiest motives of the nastiest men somehow or other work for the best results in the best of all possible worlds.”

I should have drunk more champagne.

Morning All

More QE coming.

Soon you will be able to sell your council house in the UK and buy the White House in the USA.

Great way of getting rid of resistance area in the ASX and HK, gap above them

Morning All

More QE coming.

Soon you will be able to sell your council house in the UK and buy the White House in the USA.

Great way of getting rid of resistance area in the ASX and HK, gap above them

gap above with volume (n)

gap above without volume(y)

John Maynard Keynes has some excellent quotes.

Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

If farming were to be organised like the stock market, a farmer would sell his farm in the morning when it was raining, only to buy it back in the afternoon when the sun came out.

Capitalism is “the astonishing belief that the nastiest motives of the nastiest men somehow or other work for the best results in the best of all possible worlds.”

I should have drunk more champagne.

this is capitalism,

Last edited: