shows the trend from 28may
simple...eh
can you spot the trend ???
no need to go short until break of trend
cannot do all the pitchfork stuff/gann..it is too complex
got a small brain...durr

2mcg8w3.gif

Last edited:
i think if we forget allt he charts for a second and remember the markets are forward looking instruments, why have we rallied 16% this year, cheap money around the world, now the money is starting to go and everyone is on leverage no 1:1 trading of course markets are going to come off, just natural scheme of things, everyone running for the door and its not big enough, more pain to come is my view.

Sell everything, go walk the dog job done :cool:

Walk the dog, paint the fence, mow the lawn, have a long nap, have some dinner then come back and watch your point balance grow.
Top call Talbs! :smart: :clap:

Dow hourly chart showing a very orderly 3/4 red candles followed by a green since 7pm last night. Who am I to argue with the charts. I'm neutral and calling it quits.
I made more than 20 points this afternoon. ;)

how many screens can you run on this bustech ? only 1 ?

Not sure, want to be able to put 2 or 3 more screens onto this.

Otherwise no good.

Find out at the weekend.

All in one PC, is no unit box, with all the components in the back of the screen.

Morning All

ASX down 80 at the open, close to flat now.
Hong Kong back from Friday lunch and buying.

See if the FTSE can keep carrying the baton higher.

DAX 8,000 anyone:whistling
Can't walk the dog's it's raining.:LOL:

What will the Yanks do.:?:

Attachments

• Australia 200 (-).png
    Australia 200 (-).png
    14.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Morning All

See if the FTSE can keep carrying the baton higher.

DAX 8,000 anyone:whistling ... :

Morning bustech, SD,
The Germans are already well on their way to 8,000. (y)
The next question is Dow 15,000 anyone :LOL:

looks like we have to give the bears a bit more respect now:(

if yesterdays low is the low then it could be "C" in the next pitchfork..giving 280 as the targ area ...i think yesterdays ftse med line was at 160 so keeping an eye here...tally ho:)

Last edited:
Morning guys, Dax and all markets feeling bid, but there is a bloody big gap down to 7893 on DAX and also 8113 to the upside to fill not good ! going to be hard not to get caught.

For bulls to regain control we need an hourly close above 7965

Morning chaps,

Remember it is quadruple witching day today so anything could happen. 10.15am for FTSE & 12pm for DAX

My view is we go down and try and close the gap, might be abit far though before pushing on im sure we will see 8000 today