Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

who is April ? do you have her number ? :LOL:

Here is a photo of April, she's with her friend May.

I'll PM you her number.

Attachments

• AprilandMay.jpg
    AprilandMay.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 9,850
Nikkei remarkably resilient - only 50 points off its close.

Will Japan save the worlds economy ??? :LOL:

OOOhhh - very nasty - I saw IG index spike down to 6125 ish on their rollover to tomorrows FTSE.
Anyone get caught out by that? Just a few seconds then back up to 6168 again.

Just so's you don't think I imagined it their homepage is showing Bid / Ask 6170 / 72 change +43.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOhhh - very nasty - I saw IG index spike down to 6125 ish on their rollover to tomorrows FTSE.

you should have bought it! what time was it 4.29pm? might have a look tomorrow to see if it does it again :)

i am sorely tempted to buy the FTSE now with a stop under 6000, it would take cast iron 8ollocks though. mulling it over.....

how does the p/f method fair in a sideways market?

Dick
i follow 4 Fx pairs(Cable,Aus,Cad and Eur) and FTSE and Dow..
there is always something trending..and even if a range does develope,as long as you trade at edges
it should not be a problem....
as a rule of thumb,if price falls out of two PF's you are in a range..

Just so's you don't think I imagined it their homepage is showing Bid / Ask 6170 / 72 change +43.

I saw that as well but IG had stopped taking trades at the time. Must have caught a few people out.

an important zone for the dow
1.trend support/green
2.a double-bottom p/f break
3.a prev breakout point on the way up
wow..this is abig zone
H2 DATA
o6jgyb.gif

an important zone for the dow
1.trend support/green
2.a double-bottom p/f break
3.a prev breakout point on the way up
wow..this is abig zone
H2 DATA

hi dentist, how many different box sizes do u use for Dow, and is there anyway of finding the optimum size?

Ha - They must read these boards! They've changed their 'change' price to be in line with a 6176 rollover price.

Watch out guys.

hi dentist, how many different box sizes do u use for Dow, and is there anyway of finding the optimum size?
sudden
you have it right
optimisation...that is the key
optimisation of column lengths is the easy bit..you just don want columns too long...they tell you nothing
so...here is the good bit...optimisation of the width of the chart
by increasing the box size..you narrow the plot area etc etc
and here is the £10k stuff....keep the trendlines near the price....that is it..you pay £10k to some idiotic trading mentor for that tip....lol
that is it..nothing else to tell you

forgot to add
you are only interested in trends....the consolidations mean nothing,especially wide ones as they interfere with the chart optimum box size..so consolidations should be looked at only for the breakout point.remember that some consolidations tell you nothing

sudden
you have it right
optimisation...that is the key
optimisation of column lengths is the easy bit..you just don want columns too long...they tell you nothing
so...here is the good bit...optimisation of the width of the chart
by increasing the box size..you narrow the plot area etc etc
and here is the £10k stuff....keep the trendlines near the price....that is it..you pay £10k to some idiotic trading mentor for that tip....lol
that is it..nothing else to tell you

thanks, p+f looks like a sound way to trade markets. do u ever look at FX EURUSD in particular?