Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

no new april high yet and only 10 days to go:(

Cp'n picarda has gone bearish i don't subscribe so i don't have the full report......

The state of the public mood is very downbeat on Wall Street right now. Fewer than 27% of respondents in the latest AAII survey declared themselves to be bulls, compared to 48.2% bears. While that represents a pick-up from last week’s even more depressed reading, it is still at the low end of the historic range. Such readings are generally associated with great buying opportunities. However, they are also more likely after big sell-offs in the market. So far, we have seen little in the way of a sell-off, though.

Given the now-established near-term downtrend, I am seeking short positions for the moment. However, the next big positions I do I expect to be on the long side. QE is going to win the day once more here, I believe.

Investors Chronicle - Sell-off confirmed

ftse 100 index
daily data
1% box size by 3 reversal..hilo plot
we really need to test 6120 area to make sure the bulls still want to play.a 50% retrace on that pole
still not there as yet..6420 res if there is good news
68vwqv.gif

Morning Guys, Bullish turn on FTSE today 6285 (cash) so if we remain above here its bullish, fundementally im not convinced we can push on but this is my pivot, Dax is 7500 (cash) all trading above this at the minute but looking at DAX future there is a gap to fill down to 7483. Happy Monday !

well i have a swing on the ftse which is fine for now but i don't like the look of the other markets so i'm tempted to close although i promised myself i would trade signal to signal ...but it's hard this swinging game :)

swing long that is

trade closed late fri at 6296....a bit early by the look of it:rolleyes:

yeah saw that, i dont trade the ftse but thought i stick it up there as it more in tune with the thread. So as for6295 long above i t short below it !

Dax Future pivot 7534 comes in at todays high, market rejecting this so looks like we will see the down trend resuming this week.

Morning everyone

SP500june very bullish 12pts above buy pivot great internal strength

7497 is buy pivot for Dax,

morning Talbs

huge strength for US markets, FTSE 90/80pts above buy pivots. FTSE today doing its own work not being lifted by plunging sterling

HSBC watch test of 693

My Dax level is similar to yours, problem is i didnt get the confirmation on the 4 hour candle, feels bullish to me but i said that before then it got smasked down 200 in 5 mins ! FTSE and US markets are feeling very strong and look technically good i agree.