Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Tell me about it ive just sold out the dow i bought to buy it but it has no interest in going up...................yet ! i hope :)

Tell me about it ive just sold out the dow i bought to buy it but it has no interest in going up...................yet ! i hope :)

well i have a swing on the ftse which is fine for now but i don't like the look of the other markets so i'm tempted to close although i promised myself i would trade signal to signal ...but it's hard this swinging game :)

swing long that is

Last edited:
well i have a swing on the ftse which is fine for now but i don't like the look of the other markets so i'm tempted to close although i promised myself i would trade signal to signal ...but it's hard this swinging game :)

swing long that is

haha this is it need ot get into this swinging lark ! Agree, Dax was so strong this morning, Dow dragged by IBm but i feel Us selling Dax to hedge longs in US

once i get buyer for my system....:LOL:

haha no merc for 20p on autotrader ???

2 be fair good short on dax earlier must have reaped some rewards ? unfortunatly i was in the pub at this time so missed it ! :cheers:

interesting today first hour was bullish, so see what happens into close, mkt seems well offred at mom but ive been buying down at the 30 and 45 levels Dax cash !

watch your FTSE longs

Dealreporter - Verizon Communication not making offer to Vodafone

Hi Talbs,

Dow opened and fell 93 bounced back now. big disparity between DIA and SPY

VT (vanguard total stock market fund) is +0.7% so Dow down spike 93 is out of whack

dow down only 10pts so some of disparity (IBM ) is gone. IBM at minus 10pts dow is taking 110pts off the dow

VT +1%