Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I like to think ftse day trader is doing the best he can, lets believe the best about our fellow day trader

haha that cheered me up :LOL:! god today is boring zzzzzzzzzzz

Thing that made me laugh why is it relevent that he drives a porsche and has 4 houses ? sounds like a tool to me !

Totally agree Talbs, I don't feel the need to mention my private jet or hot and cold running servants, so why does he? :LOL:

Totally agree Talbs, I don't feel the need to mention my private jet or hot and cold running servants, so why does he? :LOL:

haha this is it ! i dont get why is so pissed, can someone shed some light on this, so someone nicked the email list of all his clients ? if he is that good they wouldnt leave him anyway ? 85% success rate is bloody good i must say ! luckily for me it doesnt matter as if im down on the day i just dont fill up my yacht or put off going to one of 15 holiday homes. :LOL:

yes financial services and banking ....private jets and yachts ....it's all adding up now

Good, honest professions :LOL: I must admit that I am still very much a learner driver with trading at the mo, and do get confused with all the sites that are out there purporting to give the holy grail of predictions. It seems to me that even with all the various overlays you can get on a chart, together with up to date news streams, it still comes down to no more than an educated guess. My guesses are getting better, but I struggle more with the discipline required to "take the hit early" and "trade what you see, not what you think" I really do not want to just buy a system and lose the thrill of a really good trade coming off... like the other day. Which reminds me chaps... here are your beers...:cheers::cheers:

Good, honest professions :LOL: I must admit that I am still very much a learner driver with trading at the mo, and do get confused with all the sites that are out there purporting to give the holy grail of predictions. It seems to me that even with all the various overlays you can get on a chart, together with up to date news streams, it still comes down to no more than an educated guess. My guesses are getting better, but I struggle more with the discipline required to "take the hit early" and "trade what you see, not what you think" I really do not want to just buy a system and lose the thrill of a really good trade coming off... like the other day. Which reminds me chaps... here are your beers...:cheers::cheers:

ha cheers Malcyd ! No need to buy a system, all the info you need is here ! Read up on it yourself see what suits you and works and its all trial and error etc ! Then when youve got your system, sell it online so u can afford 4 houses etc !

I have just looked at my last 100 trades and have 85 in the black and 15 in the red... who will pay me £10k for my system? Actually, make that £20k as I only have 1 house and no Porsche at the mo....

I have just looked at my last 100 trades and have 85 in the black and 15 in the red... who will pay me £10k for my system? Actually, make that £20k as I only have 1 house and no Porsche at the mo....

ha u might need a bit more than 20k then ! i have a Porsche but its a cayenne with a baby seat in the back, plus my missus drives it most of the time anyway ! So i have a porsche sounds great, the reality is very different ! (n)

doug kass mentioning 1540 on sp500 june as possible support.

roughly 6195

dax was up 26pts now down 62 , wow

:cheesy:
is your system paying you that much per month?

Nope.... I aim for 15 points a day, from either DAX or FTSE .. Anything over that is a bonus.. Whilst I am still learning I limit my wager to £20 point max, with the ave being £10. And in reality, I think calling it a system is a bit grandiose...I just try to join a trend and grab a couple of points then run for the hills...However if anyone wants to pay me £20k for the info I will happily call it a system:jester: