anyone knows how can I find a trader job?

Why not try leveraged products as BJ mentioned.

If you can maintain your current success rate (which is exceptional), trading for yourself would make you much more money than working for somebody else.

Last edited:
A multilingual guy with an applied maths Phd comes on the boards to discuss his trading strategy involving complex regression models and looking for work and you advise him to work in a chippy and punt the euro with high leverage.

I f*cking love this place.

Why, what's up with the EUR ? I bet without checking the news. If I see a move, I am in there, like. But I got in late this time. Still, there's some pips for me.

Look at these salaries and then consider that they are starting salaries and don't include bonuses.

If your euro plans are working out good for you but what's good for the goose isn't necessarily good for the gander.

If your euro plans are working out good for you but what's good for the goose isn't necessarily good for the gander.

Not sure how the goose will help. Being nimble like a cat makes a lot of difference. The EUR turned. I got out with some pips and went the other direction. This time I am in it just on time if the opposite move plays out.

You have an amazing knack for missing the point, Joe.

:love:

I didn't miss the point. But I was making a counter point, that if the OP haz the skillz, PhDz, or moniez that he said he haz, opportunities are really abound.

Here's are the pips currently being brought in by the EUR. I am going to use this to practice my staying power. Ohhhhmmmm, ohmmmmmm - my impression of meditation.

139146d1340383841-anyone-knows-how-can-i-find-trader-job-abound.jpg

Attachments

• abound.jpg
    abound.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 458