Anyone know anything about Anoduki?

PBrooke

anoduki.co.uk

Looked through and it looks interesting. I'm impressed considering the market although they don't have any comments on their testimonials page which I guess means they are new or not great?

Anyone know anything?

Cheers,
PB.

Hey,
I also saw this site the other day and am quite interested to hear more about it...
Thanks
Robin

Did a little more looking into this and noticed that the company name was registered at the end of August this year so I am doubting there is much info available on them yet. So I wonder if the system has been in test for the last 3 years or if the results on their site are just made up in the hope to entice people in for the long haul..

Would advise to steer clear.

Obviously no track record and their results are probably a backtest.

You are probably right. In my search for a workable system all I'm finding are dodgy looking sites (yellow highlighted text everywhere seems to be a trademark) or trading of exotic things - to me forex/emini fall into this category.

All I want is to be able to trade LSE stocks probably using CFDs or a margin loan for leverage. Anoduki looked like it met this criteria but I don't want to go for anything without a real track record.

Anyone know of anything else that meets this criteria and has a real track record?

Cheers,
PB.