Anyone know anything about Avalon?

Directional

Experienced member
I heard a new arcade called Avalon had their launch party on Friday - they are down the road at Fortis on the same floor as Cheiron and the Alliance, just wondered if anyone knows anything about them?

While you are at it, Arbitrageur, this is a golden opportunity to ask if anyone here knows anything about anything, in any event, by the way.

Kind Regards.

avalon ?

Actually the party was held for the launch of a new elite trading group called Mercury Financial Futures. They are the group of traders who worked at icap and have set up on their own. Avalon run a graduate training company and are looking to use the expertise at Mercury to bring on some of their traders, they were there as guests of Mercury. The party was great!!!!!!

Arbitrageur said:
I heard a new arcade called Avalon had their launch party on Friday - they are down the road at Fortis on the same floor as Cheiron and the Alliance, just wondered if anyone knows anything about them?

yeah, they've gone bust...

i heard different stories at the TT party - did the backer pull his cash, or was it due to fraud?

Trader333 said:
Yes it is an album by Roxy Music that was released in 1982 and quite good in my view :)

Paul
Agreed Paul, although some felt it was slightly over produced and lacked the edge found on some of their earlier work. And we all know how important edge is . . .
:cheesy:
Tim.

Trader333 said:
Yes it is an album by Roxy Music that was released in 1982 and quite good in my view :)

Paul

yes, an excellent album, better perhaps than 'for your pleasure' which features my favourite track - in every dream home a heart ache. i dont believe anyone has captured the feelings and emotions of being a billionaire with only a blow up doll for company as ferry did in this superb ditty.

:)