anyone heard of London Global Investments

My employment is with London Global Investments Ltd our training is with the academy not sure on that one they are planning to offer other courses not related to employment to utilise facilities as fare as I am aware! Regards

So why do you think they have a separate training company?

[edit] Sorry just saw you said you werent sure.

Hi you can PM me.

IMO if they werent making money from the training they would just do it under LGI which is probably a closed investment company and pays a higher rate corp tax, the reason for having a second company that isnt a CIC is that it would pay the small business rate of corp tax on the income from its customers i.e. you and they make more.

Ive got no intention of going to the open day, i would expect to have my time paid for that.

guys and girls :)

Before I go any further I would like to thank Pboyles for his time and effort in this case.
Pboyles, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!

Tradesupport: I am not CFA registered I admit, but I do have a MSc and a MBA. I have more than 10 years of trading experience and make good money trading only @ and around the opening of european markets, @ and around opening of the US markets and @ and around closing of the US markets.
Why don't you take a course with me: I will charge you only €2000 for and extensive 4 weeks training. It saves you some money and lots of time and make sure to spread the word fast cause there is only place for 300 people each 6 months. After 4 weeks of proven result on a sim account you may trade live on my account but you will be closely monitored for I will not allow any loss. EVER!!!! ;)

ps: THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS JOB OFFER!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks for that. Mr boyles has made a an error with regards to the staff at the company I have spoken with the CFA today with permission, seems your idol Is a liar so it takes one to know one. If you would like to meet me in person to discuss this matter then I start in feb at the office. And you are not qualified to give education.

PS only real men turn up!

Thanks for that. Mr boyles has made a an error with regards to the staff at the company I have spoken with the CFA today with permission, seems your idol Is a liar so it takes one to know one. If you would like to meet me in person to discuss this matter then I start in feb at the office. And you are not qualified to give education.

PS only real men turn up!

Hmmmmmmm strong label to put on someone

we will see your trading successes in a few months

The truth hurts. I'll have a copy of the certificate tomorrow from the CFA. Never make damaging incorrect statements without doing your home work. LGI solicitors will be in touch with trade 2 win on receipt of the certificate. Like I said only real men turn up. Hope to see you soon.

Tradesupport, I was cheering to Pboyles because he is very sharp with all his comments. Not saying he is right or wrong. I never said anything about the legitimacy of any firm in here cause I do know there are firms out there I think highly of, like: Optiver or IMC... I just wanted you to be clear not to trust just any company. In your eyes I may not be qualified to educate but I don't think you get the point. In have a MSc and a MBA and the company I own makes about €50/h 24/7(not in the trading bussiness) with a couple of employees. So just call me what you want and think whatever you want about me. I obviously make more in a day than you will during your months of training. The point is "I WILL HIRE ANYBODY OUT THERE WILLING TO PAY ME €2000 FOR A TRAINING WITH NO GUARANTEE NOR OBLIGATIONS AFTERWARDS WHATSOEVER!!!!"

The more sucker dumb@sses the better :)

I'll hire anyone willing to pay me for a job too, it might not look so good on their cv in the long run but if they don't have enough selfrespect to believe they deserve to be paid to work then who cares hey.

Just to clarify the situation:

Tradesupport moves ALL IN, shows a big smile, get called, shows his cards, 3 5 off suit, flop, nothing, turn, nothing, river, still nothing, Tradesupport looses all his money, scratches his head and wonders why he could have lost this great hand :) hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 employees well done I'm sure you will be very wealthy one day. Thanks for clarifying you have no clue about LGI you prob submitted your CV and had no reply otherwise why the interest!! And as for mr boyles its all gone very hush hush and you call that sharp!!

Once again the open evening is on the 16rh of Feb address on the site 7pm to 10pm all are welcome can't wait to see how many of you turn up face to face and look in the eyes of the people you have discredited without a shred of evidence or credible knowledge my guess is you don't show up! Lets see.....

Ps only real men talk face to face!

Last edited:
The truth hurts. I'll have a copy of the certificate tomorrow from the CFA. Never make damaging incorrect statements without doing your home work. LGI solicitors will be in touch with trade 2 win on receipt of the certificate. Like I said only real men turn up. Hope to see you soon.

hahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahaha

Well I couldn't find him on the register, if he is now on it then post the link. The LGI website only said he was a candidate not a holder of the qualification.

Tradesupport,

I've just read your other posts made overnight, you seem to be on a bit of a roll. Regarding the CFA qualification you originally said that Rahul Khanna held the level 3 qualification. You are now saying he is a candidate for the qualification. Those are two different things, I think I previously pointed out that the LGI website said 'candidate' and that it was in your previous posts that you claimed he was qualified. On the date I posted about it he did not appear on the CFA register.

You've tried to promote the company by saying you were already on the course (which turned out not to be true) and that the head trainer had the level 3 CFA (which he didnt according to the register on the date you made the claim). Now you are threatening everybody with legal action. No doubt you will get T2W to delete this thread as it didnt turn out the way you planned. I think that says it all, rather than LGI explaining these discrepancies you are going to seek to have the discussion deleted.

If you do that and you will be joining a very distinguished list of companies who seek to suppress public scrutiny of their controversial activities, TCA Markets, Knowledge to Action, LTG Goldrock and Mike Baghdady to name but a few.

Mr Boyles just to clarify your previous statement regarding Rahul Khanna are you saying you have spoken to the CFA and he is not a level 3 candidate as stated on LGI's website?

Nice bit of backtracking there. You said he had the level 3 qualification, I pointed out he was not on the register and that in fact the LGI website said 'candidate' and not qualified.

If I started an MBA tomorrow I'd be an MBA candidate, it doest mean I can say I have an MBA.

Pboyles: As sharp as you are, I can only agree with you. Let us just hope tradesupport will pay his own employer and learns something to make him smarter in life.
Tradesupport: the reason I came in here is just to see if there are a lot of people interested in working for a prop trading firm cause I am acquiring info to maybe setting up one in asia. You keep up promoting and maybe one day you get lucky enough to work for real pros!