anyone heard of London Global Investments

You seem very extreme you forgot to calculate the expenses to to company the overheads ect for example trading system bloomber ect lecturers rent in liverpool street is the extremely high they have at least 13 staff that I have met. I'm happy think your wrong on this one I mean you can't even calculate basic business plan.

As you keep posting things several times over I'm not sure if this is an answer or not. Have you verified through the CFA register that this guy has the level 3 qualification?

...and before you post your answer I have to tell you that I checked already.

You seem very extreme you forgot to calculate the expenses to to company the overheads ect for example trading system bloomber ect lecturers rent in liverpool street is the extremely high they have at least 13 staff that I have met. I'm happy think your wrong on this one I mean you can't even calculate basic business plan.

Yes you are right i left out additional expenses, these just add to the argument that the training company is and needs to make money off you and not vice versa. You seem to be missing the significance of having two separate companies.

Yes you are right i left out additional expenses, these just add to the argument that the training company is and needs to make money off you and not vice versa. You seem to be missing the significance of having two separate companies.

I bet this Rahul Khanna guy doesnt even have a degree.

Tradesupport, I tried to warn you that there's no point in carrying on once pboyles notices you. In these situations:

1. If you're a mug punter, you're just making yourself look more and more silly.

2. If you're from the company under question, posing as someone interested, you will not be doing your firm any favours. It will simply become more and more exposed.

Either way, pboyles always wins, because he's telling the truth. Move along.

Well I have been put off enough by all these dodgy rumours.

I hope you guys are right in what you are saying.

Well I have been put off enough by all these dodgy rumours.

I hope you guys are right in what you are saying.

I think you are making a right decision......

Trading is not something that someone can teach you in a specified time frame. it is a skill that you have to acquire at your own speed.

My suggestion is that you spend a lot of time in here looking at different threads and find what might appeal to you and start to teach yourself and ask questions

This is at no charge. and you can move at your own speed.

Some excellent traders post some good material in here every day... and many of them will welcome your questions

On their website they claim that Rahul Khanna is head of training, a previous poster said he was a level 3 CFA. There is nobody by that name on the CFA register.

I don't think having instructors with a level 3 CFA is relevant to prospective trainees, what is relevant is that the company feels it necessary to mislead people in order to get them to sign up. Remember they have also apparently misled people with their Novus sponsorship claims.

I'm afraid it's a familiar story in this business.

Looking back at your original post i think you are right too, i might be wrong but i dont see this as a job or a role, just a training course that you pay a training company to go on. In my opinion thats why they have the two separate companies so they dont incur a higher rate of corp tax for the income from their customers on the training course.

On their website they claim that Rahul Khanna is head of training, a previous poster said he was a level 3 CFA. There is nobody by that name on the CFA register.

I don't think having instructors with a level 3 CFA is relevant to prospective trainees, what is relevant is that the company feels it necessary to mislead people in order to get them to sign up. Remember they have also apparently misled people with their Novus sponsorship claims.

I'm afraid it's a familiar story in this business.

You guys sure know how to put someone off eh?:rolleyes: But thanks for the heads up cos I was actually considering it!

You guys sure know how to put someone off eh?:rolleyes: But thanks for the heads up cos I was actually considering it!

Mox,

In this business never believe anything a company says about itself. Always check the claims and facts for yourself as most of them seem to think that lying is an acceptable way of marketing their product.

Mox,

In this business never believe anything a company says about itself. Always check the claims and facts for yourself as most of them seem to think that lying is an acceptable way of marketing their product.

Cheers mate! That's why I came onto this forum. I was going to go to a Mike Baghdaddy seminar last year but realised that all they wanted to do is sell their courses! Think I'll stick to home trading and reading books.:confused:

Mox,

More than a few people will be grateful for your research.....

Cheers mate! That's why I came onto this forum. I was going to go to a Mike Baghdaddy seminar last year but realised that all they wanted to do is sell their courses! Think I'll stick to home trading and reading books.:confused:

I take it you saw the threads about him before they got deleted.

I was wondering actually if someone from LGI would come and defend themselves on here and put their argument across, if it was me and my work was getting a bad rep i would be all over it as a matter of integrity let alone a risk to the business.