Anyone heard of Lambert Mcmillan or Albany Capital Inc??

for the record.I never invested money with them. But it seems you have never lost money. I see we have some of the perfect investers in here. They only make the correct calls.

for the record.I never invested money with them. But it seems you have never lost money. I see we have some of the perfect investers in here. They only make the correct calls.

You trying to be funny mate.

Your the one who's asking stupid f*cking questions.

Your right. I've never lost money due to being obviously set up by crooks praying on idiots. This is one the most obvious and pathetic scams I'm surprised you had to even ask. Like I said, Wake up.

BTW, if you want to know how I've never lost money, I will tell you, but you have to send me a cheque first. Whats the difference???

actually mate i was making an comment and not asking. I lost no money. but i can understand that guys do.

hi dude,

They have contacted me too. I had some Microgenic shares that i sold abvout two years ago. Then i get this call that i actually received shares during that the time that I held the origal shares that i did not know about. They then sold the shares on my behalf to a undisclosed buyer. NOw the funds can't be paid over to me due to tax that must be paid. They want me to pay over tax from South Africa where I am at.

i am sure they are crookds

i also found the site due to message. Did you also have to pay the taxes on the money you recived.Microgenics shares by any chance?

Look clearly like a question to me, in fact you even put a question mark at the end of the sentence just to emphasize the fact it is a question.

Thats very clearly a question mate, not a comment.

Comments dont ask questions.

You asked the question because as stated by you (saying, I'm sure they're crooks), you werern't sure and needed reassuring that you were about to be pulled in like a fish on a line.

the question was if they tried to make contact with microgenic shares, that was the line they tryed with me...but why am i trying to explain to the know it all?...........have fun dude........

the question was if they tried to make contact with microgenic shares, that was the line they tryed with me...but why am i trying to explain to the know it all?...........have fun dude........

LOL,

You just don't get it.:LOL:

You'll get scammed again, I bet you £50. Send me the money now and if you dont get scammed again I'll pay you double back. Cant say fairer than that.:p

Reactions: BSD
Anley
Dats da plan man ...muahaha

Although Albany capital have handled all the financal stuff so far, I assume to give plausible deniability to LM.
My Dad spoke to the IRS to... they seem quite interested..

I have been contacted by both these companies and would be intersted to know if you ever resolved your dilema.

lambert mcmillan

he is confused as to the authenticity of the letter which is notarized in May 2009. He is supposed to pay the capital gain tax to irs before they remit the money to them. he does have the share but irony is the letter states Albacy Capital Inc and at the next paragraph states just Albany Capital. Wonder if it is a scam?

Of course this is all a scam.

Can everyone please start to be a little bit more intelligent otherwise that scammers, fraudsters and con artists of the financial world will steal everything you've got.

And if they do please look in the mirror when you want to blame someone as it will be your stupidity and greed that got you into the mess.

Don't take this personally, I'm being cruel to be kind.