Anyone heard of GandR Capital Management

Hi All

I have been called by GandR Capital Management and have invested some money with them. Has anyone heard of them.

I have been talking to a guy called Michael Lawson from GandR Capital and invested in CHK Chestapeak Energy and this was moved to another investment called PPP.

Has anyone heard of these guys and how are your investments going?

Chat soon
Mike

Hi Mike,
Have you had any luck in getting your money back from these guys?
They are still on the go, I got a call from them this morning. After, I googled them and found my way to this thread. They now have a Story about Hecla Mining and Inca Pacific.
I would appreciate any information.
Thanks,
Regards,
Snooze.

Hi Mike,
Have you had any luck in getting your money back from these guys?
They are still on the go, I got a call from them this morning. After, I googled them and found my way to this thread. They now have a Story about Hecla Mining and Inca Pacific.
I would appreciate any information.
Thanks,
Regards,
Snooze.

They are intent on stealing your money, its a typical boiler room scam. If you give them any money you'll never see it again.

Hi Snooze

Well done for checking on google, this thread is going to save people a lot of money. Pboyles is right, you will loose all your money if you invest with GandR Capital Management.

If you have already sent them money please PM me and we can see what can be done.

There are much better places to put your money, do some checking around and find genuine brokers. If anyone cold calls you, be very careful. Most cold callers are only interested in taking your money.

On Inca Pacific also mentioned on this thread, I have been pursued by someone alledging to be T Stockman with an FSA registration which links back to Citigroup but who always calls from an unknown number. The pitch is a dual UK German listing in April... guaranteed etc etc. Too good to be true, I suspect so and wont be parting with my money

Imagine how shocked the guy who scammed this moron must have been when he actually agreed to send him 15K, no questions asked.

"Gondor" capital management with "cheapskate energy." Jesus christ. :LOL:

A fool and his money...

I 'invested' 2k in Hecla Mining through them. HM are a legitimate US company and the share price has done well, unfortunately I'm still waiting for my money back. I've informed the FSA and operation Archway - only the standard reply so far. I rang GandR today (0800 081 1645) and got through to a guy with a mid atlantic accent who said he took calls for various companies (besides GandR) he mentioned St James's Place was one of them - needless to say another operation I won't touch.

I 'invested' 2k in Hecla Mining through them. HM are a legitimate US company and the share price has done well, unfortunately I'm still waiting for my money back. I've informed the FSA and operation Archway - only the standard reply so far. I rang GandR today (0800 081 1645) and got through to a guy with a mid atlantic accent who said he took calls for various companies (besides GandR) he mentioned St James's Place was one of them - needless to say another operation I won't touch.

If someone calls you saying they can get rid of those shares for you then you are being setup for another scam, dont fall for it.

I have also invested with G and R Capital Management. I was speaking to Tomas Stockwell today. He assures me everything is okay. However, I agreed to invest in PPP last year, as I had little option in order to get out of another deal. It told me at the time that they would float in 60-90 days... that was last June, he is saying the exact same today. However, I don't know what I should do next.... If anyone has any advise people let me know. Please feel free to send me a private message.

Has anyone, invested with G and R Capital and received their money back??

Thanks.

I have also invested with G and R Capital Management. I was speaking to Tomas Stockwell today. He assures me everything is okay. However, I agreed to invest in PPP last year, as I had little option in order to get out of another deal. It told me at the time that they would float in 60-90 days... that was last June, he is saying the exact same today. However, I don't know what I should do next.... If anyone has any advise people let me know. Please feel free to send me a private message.

Has anyone, invested with G and R Capital and received their money back??

Thanks.

Steve

That is how these scams work, they get you first time with some worthless shares and then hit you again to exchange them to other worthless shares. I am willing to bet they charged you a fee to swop them to your current shares. Next they will say the shares can be sold but you have to pay tax or something. Once they get that money there will be more excuses. They have caught you twice so they will keep hitting you until you stop paying them.

You have to remember these are criminals carrying out a fraud. No matter what happens you will not get anything from them. The best thing you can do is send no more money and write off whatever you have lost already

Thanks for the response. however, is that a general response to have you had dealings about G and R Capital Management. If they are running a fraud, how is it they are still operating. Obviously, I want to believe them!!

Thanks for the response. however, is that a general response to have you had dealings about G and R Capital Management. If they are running a fraud, how is it they are still operating. Obviously, I want to believe them!!

it's still operating because people are still believing them instead of reporting them to the FSA. You only have to read back a few pages to see many similar stories. Believe me this is a typical boiler room scam. As long as you keep believing otherwise you'll be setting yourself up to lose even more money.

The number 0800 081 1645 which is GandR Capital's old number now seems to go to a new firm called Blackmore Stanley. I was contacted by a person with a mid atlantic accent calling himself Anthony Denzil Mason, he gave me a FSA number but the real Anthony Denzil Mason works for a different company, different phone number. He wanted me to invest in a gold company. Do not trust this person and do not send him any money.

I called the GandR Capital number 08000811645 and it went through to a Spanish answer phone which makes me think they are operating the boiler rooms scams from Spain.

Further to DT's comment, today I rang their (GandR) number 0800 081 1645 again to speak to Michael Lawson. The guy that answered said he worked for Blackmore Stanley (not sure if that's how it's spelt, doesn't come up in a google search). He said they were working in No1 Canary Wharf, when I pressed him for the floor number he wouldn't say and said I'd have to talk to Michael Lawson. I said I thought the operation were likely to be crooks and warned him to make sure sure was paid, he said he'd worked there for 4 months and had no problems. Beware of Black Moor Stanley (or however it's spelt!).

Has Anybody else any experience with G and R Capital Management or the PPP property fund. I 'invested' in these, but it now seems to be all a scam; I know I have left it now for months, but if anyone could advise on a process to go through to track a group like this down, I would be greatly appreciated.

If you have invested in either of these, please let me know and maybe we can have some joint strategy.

Has Anybody else any experience with G and R Capital Management or the PPP property fund. I 'invested' in these, but it now seems to be all a scam; I know I have left it now for months, but if anyone could advise on a process to go through to track a group like this down, I would be greatly appreciated.

If you have invested in either of these, please let me know and maybe we can have some joint strategy.

Steve

Have you reported it to the FSA and Operation Archway? I think you'll find it very hard to track them down any other way, the main thing is to make sure you dont fall for any of the follow up scams.

Steve

Have you reported it to the FSA and Operation Archway? I think you'll find it very hard to track them down any other way, the main thing is to make sure you dont fall for any of the follow up scams.

I reported G & R to the FSA and Operation Archway and my local police (Bromley), also my bank tried to trace the payment I made to a bank in Florida. All met a dead end because the crooks 'disappeared'. I've written off the money - but if anybody has had any joy in getting their money back I'd be glad to hear about it (won't hold my breath).

Tug

I reported G & R to the FSA and Operation Archway and my local police (Bromley), also my bank tried to trace the payment I made to a bank in Florida. All met a dead end because the crooks 'disappeared'. I've written off the money - but if anybody has had any joy in getting their money back I'd be glad to hear about it (won't hold my breath).

Tug

Yes these guys arent stupid, your money will be pretty much untraceable by now. I have never heard of anyone getting money back from on of these scams. Like I keep saying just make sure you dont for more of these scams.

I called the GandR Capital number 08000811645 and it went through to a Spanish answer phone which makes me think they are operating the boiler rooms scams from Spain.

Spot on, these guys were in Spain, in fact in Madrid. Their address was floor 6 North 1 building 28050, Madrid. This was located from their IP address. They disbanded in July and are now working under another name. Their web site gandrcapitalmanagement.com has been taken over by someone in the US who may be a part of the boiler room network. I can supply his address and other details.

G and R Investments ltd are being self liquidated (second strike off in the London gazette, last week). They are apparently part of the network as they give a false address (33rd floor of Canada Sq, Canary Wharf,London),no phone number and no website. Our privacy laws are protecting these criminals, that has got to stop. A website is being set up www.boilerroomscams.com, and will go active in the first quarter. It tells you how to trace a boiler room anywhere it operates, what you can do if you have been scammed, and how to avoid them in the first place.

In my experience the police are slow, not motivated, and are held back by political correctness. You need to do as much as you can yourself to catch these guys. Make 2011 the year of the fight back.

friday76

How do you know G and R Capital Management are the same company as G and R Investments?