Anyone had a look at this site?

Following on from Lee's post, how much discretion is there in the system? Is there any room for different understandings of the signals, or is it mechanical enough to automate (e.g. buy when X indicator goes green etc.)?

Reason I ask is that I can imagine someone not getting their 500 pips, while you (allegedly) follow the system and get 500 pips - would you deny them a refund?

Also, you say you can't post entries and exits because we'll figure it out, but you've posted charts on your website - it seems simple enough, just buy at the top, sell at the bottom?

"it seems simple enough, just buy at the top, sell at the bottom?"

Indeed, I thought everyone had figured that system out ages ago, that's just too easy though. :)

Following on from Lee's post, how much discretion is there in the system? Is there any room for different understandings of the signals, or is it mechanical enough to automate (e.g. buy when X indicator goes green etc.)?

Reason I ask is that I can imagine someone not getting their 500 pips, while you (allegedly) follow the system and get 500 pips - would you deny them a refund?

Also, you say you can't post entries and exits because we'll figure it out, but you've posted charts on your website - it seems simple enough, just buy at the top, sell at the bottom?

I say that if the system is traded 'as is' you should make at least 500 pips in the month, that's not missing any of the trade opportunities that are present. Even if you do miss a a few trades, you should still make the 500 pips, but when people buy my system, they can see it's great profit potential by simply backtesting on the charts... All I can say, is the system and service is very underpriced at £197. Those that don't wish to take the risk and try it out, that's entirely up to you.....

I say that if the system is traded 'as is' you should make at least 500 pips in the month, that's not missing any of the trade opportunities that are present. Even if you do miss a a few trades, you should still make the 500 pips, but when people buy my system, they can see it's great profit potential by simply backtesting on the charts... All I can say, is the system and service is very underpriced at £197. Those that don't wish to take the risk and try it out, that's entirely up to you.....

Do you plan to answer any of Lee's questions? or just sidestep them?

Billybiglix,

It would also be good to know what part of your system you have copywrite, you cant copywrite the signals and all the numbers that accompany them so what part of it is, or is it just the website that is.

I've copyrited the whole jigsaw of the method, entry and exit strategy rules and easy to follow structure & understanding of the system.

Also, you were asked how long you been trading, NOT TESTING SYSTEMS, you cleverly avoided the question like a typical politician. How long have you been trading, listen to the question.

I have been trading on and off for about a year, and have recently given up a full time £30,000 a year job to do this full time as my main income source..

I asked the fella to post the full month of July's trading results on the website, instead of a hand picked profitable day in august !! (I can easily do this with my Betfair or Ig Index account & sell a horse racing or FX system on that basis). I have'nt heard anything back from Billy on this, which seems about right, considering the saying "If it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is"

I gave up my £16 grand a year job to do this & don't make much at all on the FX market to date (Too many bull*******). What keeps me going is Betfair - more honest folk in that exchange !! That's where I make a reasonable living trading horse racing.

Hi All,
Having read through i am adding my view :

I have purchased the system.
I have traded the system.
The system DOES make money.
Overall there are MORE winning days than losing days.Yes there are some losing days.
Overall there are MORE returns as your LOSS is capped and your PROFIT is allowed to run as per method.
My opinion is this: It easy to throw stones at something .I am pleased to have made this purchase and have no regrets as its paid for itself several times over.

regards

Anil.

Hi All,

Overall there are MORE returns as your LOSS is capped and your PROFIT is allowed to run as per method.

regards

Anil.

PG24C, could you elucidate? It is my understanding that the SL is 15 and the TP is 10 - so no letting your profit run - once you hit 10 you are out! Yes?

:confused:

Thing is, even if I had a system which produced stellar results, I would be too embarassed to market it like that.

FXSCALPER is good but it's not all broker can scalp and my experience demo account not same with live account because in live account have swap fee and widen spread. Scalp website example: : bankingfx (48 number in automatic trading championship 2008), piptronik, and fapturbo.

Hope this help(y);)

Friends all the brokers engaged with forex trading provide spreads to their clients. These spreads provided by to their clients help traders to trade this market and nice brokerage is generated by the brokers.

Toilet

System has officially gone down the toilet, in case no-one had noticed. Seller is now recommending another system; the one that replaced his. Speaks volumes.

System has officially gone down the toilet, in case no-one had noticed. Seller is now recommending another system; the one that replaced his. Speaks volumes.

Yes it has . BIGTIME !!
Speaking in hindsight , it had good stretches of wins to loses but market conditions changed and it went pearshaped !!

Any donation accepted via paypal ( of course so you wont get back any refunds !! ) to : [email protected]

Took up selling Evening Standards recently.......