Anyone had a look at this site?

hey, as long as that cash "generator" is not running on oil you might be able to make some money, try it and tell us what happened.

I actually trade this system myself and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm the Seller I do also make a bit extra on the side for selling the system, as I don't mind answering a few questions and helping others in between trades..

Cheers

I have a starter question Billybiglix.

You trade and sell this system, Ok, if you look on this page you will see the results for the last month (ish)

Welcome to The Ultimate FTSE Cash Generator Results pages | The Highly Profitable FTSE 100 and Forex Trading System

Looking at those results I can see there have been 60 trading "sessions" with 2 no trades and 4 losses. This gives you a win percentage of just over 93% (for all executed trades).

I dont know about anyone else but this just seems too high. IF, big IF you could win on 93% of your trades, and were not talking 1 or 2 points. There average win over all of your listed trades is 60 points per day! Then why why why would you sell this system for £200? You could sell this this system for £millions, it is pricless at that win ratio. More to the point you could clear £600 a day without even risking much capital on those figures, why bother wasting time with customers?

Can you explain?

I have a starter question Billybiglix.

You trade and sell this system, Ok, if you look on this page you will see the results for the last month (ish)

Welcome to The Ultimate FTSE Cash Generator Results pages | The Highly Profitable FTSE 100 and Forex Trading System

Looking at those results I can see there have been 60 trading "sessions" with 2 no trades and 4 losses. This gives you a win percentage of just over 93% (for all executed trades).

I dont know about anyone else but this just seems too high. IF, big IF you could win on 93% of your trades, and were not talking 1 or 2 points. There average win over all of your listed trades is 60 points per day! Then why why why would you sell this system for £200? You could sell this this system for £millions, it is pricless at that win ratio. More to the point you could clear £600 a day without even risking much capital on those figures, why bother wasting time with customers?

Can you explain?

Hi John

My average win rate is approx 65% winning trades to losing ones, but because we scalp anything up to 100 pips on a trade and only risk 15 pips, the actual winning percentage is much higher. I could sell it for thousands, but people like yourself wouldn't believe me and no-one would buy it. I mostly only trade the system until about 11:30, as the bigger moves are capitalised upon then. There's also nothing wrong with making a few guaranteed extra quid from sales of the system as well, and helping others succeed. As you probably know, trading can still be stressful at the best of times regardless of what system or strategy you have, and it's just a break between trading for something additional to do.

Hope this answers your questions

Cheers

Neil

Hi John

My average win rate is approx 65% winning trades to losing ones, but because we scalp anything up to 100 pips on a trade and only risk 15 pips, the actual winning percentage is much higher. I could sell it for thousands, but people like yourself wouldn't believe me and no-one would buy it. I mostly only trade the system until about 11:30, as the bigger moves are capitalised upon then. There's also nothing wrong with making a few guaranteed extra quid from sales of the system as well, and helping others succeed. As you probably know, trading can still be stressful at the best of times regardless of what system or strategy you have, and it's just a break between trading for something additional to do.

Hope this answers your questions

Cheers

Neil

You might not sell it to retail, but you could probably get some hedge funds interested. Or trade bigger size (go prop if you don't have the capital - with your track record you should get a backed deal easily)? If it's all about helping people, why not make millions then give it to charity?

If you're genuine (which I doubt), you have the best record of anyone I've ever seen.

You might not sell it to retail, but you could probably get some hedge funds interested. Or trade bigger size (go prop if you don't have the capital - with your track record you should get a backed deal easily)? If it's all about helping people, why not make millions then give it to charity?

If you're genuine (which I doubt), you have the best record of anyone I've ever seen.

I admit it's not JUST about helping others, Yes I do get great satisfaction from that, but it also gives me a bit of extra cash on the side. Richard Branson didn't make his millions by giving to charity did he ??

Amazingly enough there are some genuine people out there, and I class myself as one of those people.... My current customer base will vouch for that....

I'm grateful to those people who put trust in me, and believe my system works, and end up very happy with the results and the full backup service I offer, for a measly and underpriced £200.. When I get a few more customers, I will put the price up.. I also have a deal pending with a major money making system publisher as they're own testers are actually putting the system through it's paces every day and have been for the past 2 weeks with very positive results and feedback. Watch this space...

Cheers

Neil

Richard Branson didn't make his millions by giving to charity did he ??

Correct, but he didn't make them by selling people a "business system" either.

Judging by your charts, you could trade your system with a lot of volume. I'd say you're probably one of the greatest traders of all time, so why are you selling a £200 system "for a bit of extra cash", when you could be trading size and making millions?

Reactions: BSD
Correct, but he didn't make them by selling people a "business system" either.

Judging by your charts, you could trade your system with a lot of volume. I'd say you're probably one of the greatest traders of all time, so why are you selling a £200 system "for a bit of extra cash", when you could be trading size and making millions?

Because maybe it's like a 'Dragon's Den' scenario, I probably don't have the knowledge or capital to progress with it any other way. We do still have losing trades with this system too, but I only hope it continues to profit as well as it has been doing over the past 2 months or so...

Anyones feedback/knowledge would be very welcome..

Without seeing the system it is hard to judge.

I saw a system recently that uses Indices first think in the morning. Taking first a 5 min chart you wait for 3 candles the same colour. Once that happens to move to a 1 min chart and buy on the next candle to beat the 3 candles high or low (depending on whether you are buying or selling clearly).

You then close on the reverse signal.

I can see that it may work, but it seems to be a lot of screen watching to eek out a few pips here on there. I know someone who is following the system and taking 40 pips per week so it must work. He likes it.

Because maybe it's like a 'Dragon's Den' scenario, I probably don't have the knowledge or capital to progress with it any other way. We do still have losing trades with this system too, but I only hope it continues to profit as well as it has been doing over the past 2 months or so...

Many of the firms on the following list would probably be interested in backing you in exchange for a cut of your profits. Let us know how you get on.

Trading Arcade Index - Traderpedia

You say " I probably don't have the knowledge or capital to progress with it any other way"

Im sorry, this just doesnt make sense. With a pot of £10,000 and the win ratio your results show you could be clearing £1000 tax free a day. £10k is not a lot of capital. Even I (I am not cash rich) could get my hands on £10k in less than a day.

That's 260k P/A without ever increasing the size of the pot. Re-invest that in the trading pot and you could earns £mlns in a few months.

And you say you dont have the knowledge? Yet you have developed the best trading system the world has ever seen, how much more knowledge do you need exactly?

None of this adds up.

Without seeing the system it is hard to judge.

I saw a system recently that uses Indices first think in the morning. Taking first a 5 min chart you wait for 3 candles the same colour. Once that happens to move to a 1 min chart and buy on the next candle to beat the 3 candles high or low (depending on whether you are buying or selling clearly).

You then close on the reverse signal.

I can see that it may work, but it seems to be a lot of screen watching to eek out a few pips here on there. I know someone who is following the system and taking 40 pips per week so it must work. He likes it.

This system is 60 pips a day, apparently.

Start with 10K.

Make 1% / day.

After 220 trading days you have turned your initial stake into 89K.

After two years you have 800K.

Third year: 7 million.

Fourth year: 63 million.

Start off with 50K, and after the first year you're running 450K, after two years 4 mill, after three years 35 mill, by your fourth year over 300 mill.

Now, any prop shop will seed you with 50K with such a track record provided it's verifiable, so your problems are solved.

There still not being any free lunches last time I checked I'll take my 10% commission from your first four year profits for my kindly consulting effort.

Last edited:
You say " I probably don't have the knowledge or capital to progress with it any other way"

Im sorry, this just doesnt make sense. With a pot of £10,000 and the win ratio your results show you could be clearing £1000 tax free a day. £10k is not a lot of capital. Even I (I am not cash rich) could get my hands on £10k in less than a day.

That's 260k P/A without ever increasing the size of the pot. Re-invest that in the trading pot and you could earns £mlns in a few months.

And you say you dont have the knowledge? Yet you have developed the best trading system the world has ever seen, how much more knowledge do you need exactly?

None of this adds up.

I'm not afraid to admit that maybe i'm a bit cautious, although I believe in my system, I just can't believe how good it's going at the moment myself, and I'm just waiting for that time, when maybe it won't work. So for now I'll just keep on trading it myself at a percentage of the capital i've invested in it, which I CAN afford to lose, as it is now my main income source, and I do have other responsibilities too...

See we are thinking along the same lines Aces, shall we split the commission ? :)

Sounds good, and to "earn a bit of extra money on the side", we could sell our idea (i.e. telling profitable traders about compounding and prop firms) for £200 a shot.

I'm not afraid to admit that maybe i'm a bit cautious, although I believe in my system, I just can't believe how good it's going at the moment myself, and I'm just waiting for that time, when maybe it won't work. So for now I'll just keep on trading it myself at a percentage of the capital i've invested in it, which I CAN afford to lose, as it is now my main income source, and I do have other responsibilities too...

Ok Billy, how about this. Without giving away any of the secrets of your trading strategy why dont you post on this thread tomorrow morning within one minute of opening your first trade, indicating the direction of your trade.

Do this for, lets say 3 or 4 trades. By your results at least 3, and most likely 4 of those trades will be winners.

Repeat on day two and if you acheive the results you should, I will sign up to your system.

But you must make the posts as soon as you make your trade, its no good posting a trade with 30 minutes of hindsight. A 5 year old could make that work.

Do you accept?

Ok Billy, how about this. Without giving away any of the secrets of your trading strategy why dont you post on this thread tomorrow morning within one minute of opening your first trade, indicating the direction of your trade.

Do this for, lets say 3 or 4 trades. By your results at least 3, and most likely 4 of those trades will be winners.

Repeat on day two and if you acheive the results you should, I will sign up to your system.

But you must make the posts as soon as you make your trade, its no good posting a trade with 30 minutes of hindsight. A 5 year old could make that work.

Do you accept?

Obviously position size would have to be given with entries, to ensure that the losing trades don't just happen to be on smaller size. Also, exits need to be given in realtime.

Do you accept?

The only problem with this is that if I tell you when i'm entering and the point I exit, it may give away my strategy as my system is mainly based on price movements. I have set the system price so it's available to people of most budgets, and also kept it away from people who don't have the confidence in me to test it out.... Don't forget i've got a moneyback gaurantee there, the ball's in your court....

http://www.ultimateftsecashgenerator.com

Cheers

Neil