Anyone else have a bad feeling about tomorrow?

problem is this is so dead I see a ten tick rally on the bund and give it significance

it's options expiry today. This means that if you're short 30 000 options in a certain market you want to hold it down so they expire worthless. Conversely, if you're long 30 000 you want them to be in the money and then force the MM to buy them off you. So it can cause some fun :)

oh, sorry. i was thinking about futures :)

Couple of questions:

1: Does it happens at any specific hour? at the end of session?

2: In general, what effect has this option's expiry on futures?

1615-1700 exercise window. you cna be in the position where someone is long/short eg 100, 000 bund futures. draw your own conclusion as to whether that is significan.t

the speed of this rally is just stupid. it is GOING to end in tears. just depends how hard she comes back down to earth. i serisouly think we are in for an oldschool crash, que the nyse breakers!

I have a vague feeling of unease/nerves and can't sleep... have not had this before in these circumstances (would be the kind you got before blood tests as a kid or tests in the subject you hated at school, or a job interview, or whatever) and there's no reason in terms of things I have done today why I should have it, nor is anything going on in my life that should make me feel uneasy.

So I'm wondering if it's market related... does anyone else have a bad feeling something unspecified but nasty may happen tomorrow?

ya.. let`s hope for more volume :LOL:

I have a vague feeling of unease/nerves and can't sleep... have not had this before in these circumstances (would be the kind you got before blood tests as a kid or tests in the subject you hated at school, or a job interview, or whatever) and there's no reason in terms of things I have done today why I should have it, nor is anything going on in my life that should make me feel uneasy.

So I'm wondering if it's market related... does anyone else have a bad feeling something unspecified but nasty may happen tomorrow?

skunk paranoia init.

;)By the pricking of my thumbs something wicked this way comes

Blessed those who don't trust this market's recovery.
Blessed those who keep an eye on Asian markets.
Blessed those who fear the future.

John The Baptist :p