Any other young FX traders?

smiley486

Hi,

I'm 23 yrs old from Australia and would love to chat to some other ambitious young fx traders.

msn: [email protected]

I normally trade eur/jpy from London to US sessions.

Cheers,
Paul
aka smiley486

26 here - just learning the trade though. Havent traded a dime yet and probably wont for another 5 - 8 months yet.

23 and been trading since i was 19/20
major fx pairs (although kiwi/yen when it went crazy!), indices and general feelings on other markets.

only trade part time, finished 800% up last yr but on small investment.

Full time hopefully before 30...

23 and been trading since i was 19/20
major fx pairs (although kiwi/yen when it went crazy!), indices and general feelings on other markets.

only trade part time, finished 800% up last yr but on small investment.

Full time hopefully before 30...

If you can scale that up (drink less, invest more?), you'll be full time way before 30. (y)

I like your thinking. Hopefully I will, I work in FX during the day as well trading so keep a decent eye on things. Scaling up is the key, taking that leap from the 'comfort zone' will be scary!

19 years old and have been live trading since I was ...well, 19, and started learning intensely since I was 18 back in July. I'm doing quite well now, and looking back, I can't help but tear up a little at the dream I saw myself living back when I learned the words "FOREX". I may be down for some sort of organized chat, see where this goes.

hello, first post on t2w, i'm 17 and in my first year of college. havnt traded a penny yet but hope to start when i reach eighteen. doing a lot of research in my free time at college, its a slow process it seems! would be great if any of you could recommend any of the methods that helped you in your quest for knowledge!?

hello, first post on t2w, i'm 17 and in my first year of college. havnt traded a penny yet but hope to start when i reach eighteen. doing a lot of research in my free time at college, its a slow process it seems! would be great if any of you could recommend any of the methods that helped you in your quest for knowledge!?

An excelent method that seems to be doing well is the OzFX Trading system. It has been paper and back tested for quite a while, and started live trading in November I believe. The method seems to be having an 85% sucess rate with 18 out of 21 trades being very profitable by those participating in it. The month of January produced 1720 pips in total, and so far this month its produced 200 pips (The beginning of Feb has been slow in the market due to the holidays in Asia).

Its defiantly worth checking out.

20 years old, been studying forex since i was 18. my goal is to be a full time trader by the age of 30, and i will make it happen :D

Just turned 21. Been studying it for roughly a year now.

Interested in JPY crosses and EUR/GBP. Sticking to atmost two currencies seems to work well when learning and following economic indicators, IMO.

Last edited:
28 here. Swing trades. Happy with a few extra quid. Been trading since 18 and its amazing how much the market can teach you!

Hey Smiley,

Im 22, was working for a prop company trading on the LSE, they recently closed there offices so im working on going solo. Gonna set up skype soon but my msn is [email protected]

18 years old..been trading since a year...do NOT want a full time job.
Hopefully full time trading after UNI

Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted on here! Well a year after my last post I started trading FX in the City and am now running a FX managed account portfolio for the firm, so for any young/new aspiring traders out there it is possible! Good luck to those who are looking to step up to full time trading, I still find it as fun and exciting as always, the Market is (and always will be) bigger than me :)

Hey guys I am new to forex and would like to trade forex for income. I am 19 years old and would really like some good FREE advice, not somebody trying to sell me their system because I am not interested in that
Email: [email protected]
I live in the US