any good fx price feeds integrators?

christinefx

Hello there!
I am trying to find a suitable trade station to integrate a couple of fx ecns and brokers' executable price feeds on a single order management platform ? Does anyone know any good vendors please?
Many thanks in advance!
C.

christinefx

I believe that you'll need to get one custom made for your brokers of choice.

rog1111

christinefx said:
Hello there!
I am trying to find a suitable trade station to integrate a couple of fx ecns and brokers' executable price feeds on a single order management platform ? Does anyone know any good vendors please?
Many thanks in advance!
C.

rog1111 said:
christinefx

I believe that you'll need to get one custom made for your brokers of choice.

rog1111

mmmhhh... that sounds a bit difficult... i did some research and found mention of TT's X-trader and a future link to HotspotFX, also mention of Cognotec, but can't get thru to their website!? how come there is no vendor doing this yet, a lot of FX brokers offer API connectivity though...

christinefx said:
Hello there!
Many thanks in advance!
C.
try quotetracker.you can get data fead from hotspot or barclays.integrated trading with interactive brokers

dentist007 said:
try quotetracker.you can get data fead from hotspot or barclays.integrated trading with interactive brokers

Thanks dentist007! I just contacted them, they replied they were planning to add forex.com which is one of the brokers i am using, but no integrated trading (nor feeds it seems?) with HotspotFXi (and they didn't mention Barclays either?? Do you know if they get the feed directly?). However thanks to your suggestion and some browsing around i also bumped into this http://www.in4reach.com/news_b.html
which seems to be another interesting lead!
Many thanks anyway,
C.

christinefx said:
Thanks dentist007! I just contacted them, they replied they were planning to add forex.com which is one of the brokers i am using, but no integrated trading (nor feeds it seems?) with HotspotFXi (and they didn't mention Barclays either?? Do you know if they get the feed directly?). However thanks to your suggestion and some browsing around i also bumped into this http://www.in4reach.com/news_b.html
which seems to be another interesting lead!
Many thanks anyway,
C.
the data feed from barclays/hotspot is available into quotetracker from www.iqfeed.net
qt just organises the data

if you are trading retail fx you must use your brokers prices and charts as that is what you are trading - not the interbank market as they like you to believe.

otherwise, its like trading index futures using the cash index - ie waste of time.