Another One Bites The Dust!

No! :)
For example, if they say something like "....the state of the economy here ...", or "...in our elections...", then we know that they mean the US economy, or the UK, or Japan, or Germany, or wherever....or whose elections we are talking about. It's just an admin type thing really, not big brother!
:LOL:

**** dude the state of the economy here ?

I don't dip my fat toes into that sort of BS much.

All I'm interested in is making 20 or 60 points a day on your FTSE100 I don't really give a **** about how the U.K goverment is spending the tax payers doe.:p:LOL:

I'm just sick and tired of all the sharks out there, preying on newbies. Trading is hard enough without wasting your time and effort on some failed or never was trader turned vendor, peddling his latest Magic Bag O' Indicators 100-pips-a-day nonsense.

You'd have thought that a trading forum would be interested in helping new traders, but apparently not.

I want to sell systems to noob sharks on the net,I even give out free decompilers with my profitable E A systems that I sell to donkeys.The decompilers allow buyers to decompile and clone the systems /automated systems.They can set up internet sites and market clones , leaving the noobs high and dry.

Just P M me for a right ol spanking bare bummed, and if you oblige can have the rest.

a bit O/T here but out of curiosity, why does t2w attract mostly UK traders and very few USA or other traders? I'm not biased, just simply wondering why? I have found t2w to be both useful and entertaining even from across the great ocean!

Peter

a bit O/T here but out of curiosity, why does t2w attract mostly UK traders and very few USA or other traders? I'm not biased, just simply wondering why? I have found t2w to be both useful and entertaining even from across the great ocean!

Peter

I guess spread betting has a big part to play considering T2W biggest sponsor seems to IG Index. But I do think they offer other facility’s to trade outside of SB for other country’s.

Or maybe its the English sense of humour which can be rather depressing at times that puts others off :p

Drama Drama Drama have you ever watched Eastenders ? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Elite Trader seems to be for the seppos (sceptic tanks = yanks) whilst t2w is for the Brits.

I've found the level of debate to be far more intellectual on Elite Trader, but considerably less amusing.

Also, Elite Trader doesn't rank you by posts, so I can't be a player there like what I am here??!?!

(BTW no problem with Americans, my wife and two kids are Americans)

:):):):):):)

DUDE!

Do you want my life story to:p

I stay in the UK because I married a hot English school tetcher:cool:.

I have no problem with the United Kingdom but obviously there is some members with a problem with the U.S.A.

That’s not my problem that’s theirs.

I couldn’t give 2 ****s. Just pointing out there pitifulness.

Who really gives a **** what country I was born in and stay in now :LOL:

Interesting that an immigrant to the UK uses the word Xenophobia
as his user name

Xenophobia is the uncontrollable fear of foreigners. It comes from the Greek words ξένος (xenos), meaning "stranger," "foreigner" and φόβος (phobos), ...

Interesting that an immigrant to the UK uses the word Xenophobia
as his user name

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It was something my wife called me as a joke when she was wanting to move back to the UK and I was dragging my heels about it. Before this I had never been outside of the states.

I come in peace I have no problem with the UK.:p

It was something my wife called me as a joke when she was wanting to move back to the UK and I was dragging my heels about it. Before this I had never been outside of the states.

LOl!
its just our dry British sense of humour you will get used to it.

This bit is funny
Got us there scos-no-doubt

Hello, is there anything you miss about the USA whilst staying in the UK ? And what are the good bits and bad bits you see between the 2 countries ?

:D

I guess spread betting has a big part to play considering T2W biggest sponsor seems to IG Index. But I do think they offer other facility’s to trade outside of SB for other country’s.

Or maybe its the English sense of humour which can be rather depressing at times that puts others off :p
Didn't you know we have the best sense of humour in the world (Benny Hill - I rest my case) and the best policemen and politicians money can buy.
Drama Drama Drama have you ever watched Eastenders ? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Watch that while listening to Leonard Cohen for a truly wrist-slitting evening's entertainment.

Last edited:
Didn't you know we have the best sense of humour in the world (Benny Hill - I rest my case) and the best policemen and politicians money can buy.

Don't forget:

ronnie-corbett-and-ronnie-barker.jpg

Fork Handles!

The greatest of all time:

morecambe%20and%20wise.jpg

And don't forget:

Tommy-Cooper2.jpg

There's a story about when Tommy Cooper took his act to the States - bound to be apocryphal, but good nonetheless.

The shows weren't going well at all, and some audience members actually demanded their money back. The reason? None of the magic tricks worked :LOL:.

then many Brits retire to Italy, Spain and France. We are a fickle breed us Brits.:p

Watch that while listening to Leanord Cohen for a truly wrist-slitting evening's entertainment.

Absolutely, you guys have the best comedy television. We get to watch reruns late nights here in the states.

Peter