Another One Bites The Dust!

Dear Sirs,

I write to acknowledge the receipt of exotic and domestic livestock and well-used spouse.

Regrettably I will not be able to proceed with our agreement as it has come to my attention that certain persons have questioned my integrity. I will shortly be threatening these persons with physical violence and legal action.

In the meantime scamforex.com is on hold indefinitely.

If you would like a refund please send an email to [email protected]. I regret that said refund will not be forthcoming, but the delay will buy me some time.

Your sincerely,

William Waller

PS I've made £3 million quid trading forex, T2W sucks and all you lot are 24 carrot a$$holes.

I also have a system to sell worth £247 just like the net trap. But I will only sell it as long as the T2W posy give me a private forum section and promise to delete all ill mannered posts towards me. Of course will cut them into the deal with the option of a 15% increase if they review it and give it the thumbs up :p

I'm open to negations.

I also have a system to sell worth £247 just like the net trap. But I will only sell it as long as the T2W posy give me a private forum section and promise to delete all ill mannered posts towards me. Of course will cut them into the deal with the option of a 15% increase if they review it and give it the thumbs up :p

I'm open to negations.

I think threats are more effective than bribes.

By the way, I like you're avatar / picture thingy (y).

how about Fergie - bit of a toe sucker but and could throw in an introduction to her hubby, a guy called Andy?

Attachments

• lol1.jpg
    lol1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 131
If my home nations flag offends you then that is your problem not mine! :)

I don't have a problem when I get England rubbed in my face during the world cup on every TV channel and newspaper so why should a little picture of a flag annoy you.

If you are proud of your home nation's flag (and why not), why don't you also display it in the bottom left, by selecting the appropriate country in your profile or user CP or wherever it is.

It's a minor niggle of mine that a lot of people either don't display it, or don't display an accurate one. Similarly when they don't have a profile bio (so we can't even see how long they claim to have been trading, let alone guess how true this is :) ).

If you are proud of your home nation's flag (and why not), why don't you also display it in the bottom left, by selecting the appropriate country in your profile or user CP or wherever it is.

It's a minor niggle of mine that a lot of people either don't display it, or don't display an accurate one. Similarly when they don't have a profile bio (so we can't even see how long they claim to have been trading, let alone guess how true this is :) ).

How do you put the flag on?

:):):):):):)

DUDE!

Do you want my life story to:p

I stay in the UK because I married a hot English school tetcher:cool:.

I have no problem with the United Kingdom but obviously there is some members with a problem with the U.S.A.

That’s not my problem that’s theirs.

I couldn’t give 2 ****s. Just pointing out there pitifulness.

Who really gives a **** what country I was born in and stay in now :LOL:

I had to look to remind myself.

User CP (My Control Panel)
->Edit My Details
-> then just set your country in the top panel.

I think that does it. If not then have a bit more of a root around that area.
It's ages since I did it.

Didn't work, will keep trying :).

:):):):):):)

DUDE!

Do you want my life story to:p
No! :)
I stay in the UK because I married a hot English school tetcher:cool:.

I have no problem with the United Kingdom but obviously there is some members with a problem with the U.S.A.

That’s not my problem that’s theirs.

I couldn’t give 2 ****s. Just pointing out there pitifulness.
I agree with you about people having a problem with your country, and that it's their problem.
I hope you realise that's not what I was on about though.

Who really gives a **** what country I was born in and stay in now :LOL:

Well as you are proudly displaying your flag in your avatar, clearly you don't mind people knowing which country you originally came from.

The country setting / flag display is meant to indicate (as I interpret it) the country where you are actually living in / posting from, so in this case, you would put the UK.
No it's not essential I suppose, but it's nice to know the context in which people are posting.

For example, if they say something like "....the state of the economy here ...", or "...in our elections...", then we know that they mean the US economy, or the UK, or Japan, or Germany, or wherever....or whose elections we are talking about. It's just an admin type thing really, not big brother!

Also when people ask questions about trading (hard as it is to believe, some people do still sometimes talk about trading on this site), it is sometimes relevant to know the country they would be trading in (obvious one: you can't spread-bet from the USA; not legally anyway).

Anyway, we are delighted to have you as a guest in our little country, and I hope you brought plenty of dollars with you, and are spending them lavishly in our second-rate shops and on our third-rate industrial products :)

Oh, and just another admin matter: Please post pictures of the hot teacher :LOL:

No! :)

I agree with you about people having a problem with your country, and that it's their problem.
I hope you realise that's not what I was on about though.

Well as you are proudly displaying your flag in your avatar, clearly you don't mind people knowing which country you originally came from.

The country setting / flag display is meant to indicate (as I interpret it) the country where you are actually living in / posting from, so in this case, you would put the UK.
No it's not essential I suppose, but it's nice to know the context in which people are posting.

For example, if they say something like "....the state of the economy here ...", or "...in our elections...", then we know that they mean the US economy, or the UK, or Japan, or Germany, or wherever....or whose elections we are talking about. It's just an admin type thing really, not big brother!

Also when people ask questions about trading (hard as it is to believe, some people do still sometimes talk about trading on this site), it is sometimes relevant to know the country they would be trading in (obvious one: you can't spread-bet from the USA; not legally anyway).

Anyway, we are delighted to have you as a guest in our little country, and I hope you brought plenty of dollars with you, and are spending them lavishly in our second-rate shops and on our third-rate industrial products :)

Oh, and just another admin matter: Please post pictures of the hot teacher :LOL:

:):):LOL::LOL:

just for you I will try and sort the flag out. Call it a national bound between the U.S.A and U.K Just don’t let BP strike anymore oil deals with terrorists :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The hot school teacher picture well she was 26 at the time now 38 but hey dude I can show you her fat wrinkly ass if you want.

There how about that for my new avatar.

I can't be anymore fair than that.

50/50

Peace:)