Amplify Trading-my journey

Great to hear from you TB!!

looking forward to see your track record.

all the best
aandb

Hi TB, how many lots do you trade now if I may ask? Is there an advancement schedule where if you achieve a certain no. of ticks a month they move you to more lots? Thanks.

All the best!

Zaf

This is quite easy - but that's because women are better with money than men!!

Good luck

Surely not !! :)

THE earliest known saying ( Sumeria 3,000 BC ) goes something like " don't tell her where you hid your money"

Not a lot has changed in some ways

Zaf

My strategy on fx is place two orders at 7 am - one buy one sell. Which ever one kicks in then off we go.

[/QUOTE

HHHmmm you're certainly showing the advance nature of female trading !

Have you tried just waiting till the breakout before doing anything ? :confused:

hi tb. would be great to hear how you are doing. also, how are the rest of the trainees doing if you are in touch with any of them.

Zaf

We all have different aims in life - I simply like to make a good living and I do that trading mainly cable although I do trade equities looking for long term return. Trade forex most days from home with a break out system. All I will say to you is whatever you trade keep your system simple and stick to it. Forget all the back testing and stuff.

My strategy on fx is place two orders at 7 am - one buy one sell. Which ever one kicks in then off we go. The hardest part of trading is knowing when to enter the market and when to exit. I don't have that problem my system tells me that. Next problem is money management.

This is quite easy - but that's because women are better with money than men!!

Good luck

Claudia,

Would you care to explain your breakout system? Many a times, I have noticed (for 12 to 14GMT - USD Breakout system) that the breakout only reverses even after confirmation of 2 to 3 candles on 5M or 10M. How do you ensure confirmation for the breakout with set orders and the money management (re stop losses and targets, etc).

Thanks

Hi hi trader boi, big yourself up for taken on the risk, i commend you for that.

ive read your journal and it was a really good insight.

How helpful is the DMA in conjunction with charting, tech analysis, fun. analysis?
AND!!!
Do you keep to keep the records of the DMA orders day to day? Because if you could, you could make a simulation model in excel... i am a little bit of a wizard with stats (thats it really, makes up for my shyt jokes lol)

do you guys use previous DMA data to predict whats going to happen the next day?

peace!
chaz

Or may be his journey came to an end and he's having a rough time right now.

Chances are if it went all good he'd poke his head in here to let us know...?!?!

More likely, it's difficult to give feedback on this site, as you get bombarded with negativity.

I've read some posts on T2W, and I can see why people give up posting.

IMHO, you get out what you put in to all trading opportunities

amplify trading isn't a memeber of euronext-liffe. at least it isnt mentioned on it s LIffe List of Members:confused: i wa splanning to join them but now i m a bit afraid tbh

amplify trading isn't a memeber of euronext-liffe. at least it isnt mentioned on it s LIffe List of Members:confused: i wa splanning to join them but now i m a bit afraid tbh

Yes you should be absolutley terrified, or maybe do a bit more research

Find out who they clear through (it's not hard), and you'll see they're a member of :

* Chicago Board of Trade (eCBOT & Globex)

* Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)

* COMEX (via Globex)

* Eurex

* ICE

* Euronext LIFFE

* NYBOT

* NYMEX (via Globex)

:sleep:

CNBC, just a chap (Phil? Piers? began with P) from there being interviewed as they always do in the morning, I wasn't really paying much attention tbh...