Am i capable of being a good trader?

i)
6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4468-i-dont-think-so-tim.jpg

ii) i agree in part. i dont see myself as amazing in any sense of the word, and would never claim otherwise. Here lies the rub, the truth you might say....Me and you, we is largely the same bruv! We dont know shît! The difference is, I know I dont know shît!! :cheesy:

iii) well, heres my year to date, just to help you out.

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4470-curve.jpg

Εγώ ο ίδιος Troll κεφάλια σκατά σαν εσάς, επειδή η διασκέδασή του να **** με τους ανθρώπους που τους αρέσει να αγαπούν τον εαυτό τους. ειδικά όταν είναι τόσο προφανές ότι δεν συνειδητοποιούν ότι δεν ξέρω σκατά
Only institutionals can afford to buy so keep dreaming,you have a cheaper option to buy,mr charts :cheesy:
p.s,To end the discussion noone would give the money i would sell anything so the discussion is pointless anyway

Last edited:
If you want to try with the stupid forex bucket platforms so that you dont have to pay for software then you have -0 chances to gain not even zero (y)

I strongly disagree. Just take it slowly and carefully. Keep your day job until you are hauling in the profits.
Good luck and take care or you will be toast.

I strongly disagree. Just take it slowly and carefully. Keep your day job until you are hauling in the profits.
Good luck and take care or you will be toast.
Everybody knows that the bucket shops have the opposite position from you and they profit when you lose what profits will you have with these platforms.
Even fxcm which is not over the counter told me they want 1% commision or else cfds free of commision.So they are telling you you will lose your money either way.
For demo its ok,nothing more.