Alpha Markets - Simple Forex Trading

I am monitoring cable, EURUSD and EURCHF for the next 15 minute continuation cross for a short position.

We have Nationwide HPI and German Retail Sales at 7am this morning.

I am looking for a short GBPUSD & EURUSD through on a 15 minute continuation cross through DP.

EURJPY has failed to make a new high and I'm also looking for a short position on this with a Major Cross through DP.

GBPUSD, EURUSD & AUDUSD are all supported above the 60 minute 20 and DP. Should EURUSD break 1.3360 we shold expect to see a test of the previous high at 1.3420.

GBPJPY- Looking for a 15 minute continuation cross south through DP.

EURGBP - Looking for a 15 minute cross north through DP.

Will keep you posted with any developments

I am looking for a break through 109.90, pullback and short, ideally with a 15 minute cross in play.

EURUSD remains supported and I am looking for a long entry close to DP.

Given that I am looking for a long and short EUR, I think we need to be careful this morning.

Hi guys and girls,

Hope you're well and find this thread to be of benefit. Would be nice to get some feedback to see if you find it to be of assistance.

Just the one trade today, EURUSD long at 1.3328 with a 20 pip stop - as per the morning notes. Came within 2 pips of SL and managed to get out with 40 pips/ 4% capial growth before the pullback. Now up at 80.. arhh.. oh well, job done for now.

Had a loss on EU yesterday so puts us on +2% for the week, not great but content with that for now.

Hope you have a great day.

Regards,

H

We have a continuation cross on GBPUSD & AUDUSD where I am looking for a long position.

Also keeping an eye on AUDJPY for a continuation cross through DP.