Alpha Markets - Simple Forex Trading

Cable has broken resistance. I am looking for a pullback towards support with an oversold stochastic for a long entry. I expect that it will take place later this evening or first thing tomorrow.

As always, will keep you posted.

As mentioned, I am keeping an eye on cable for a long. I'm also monitoring EURUSD for a long entry.

AUDUSD however has been unable to make any ground above the 4hr 20. As such, our 15 minute continuation cross is still a potential scenario. I will take a look in a few hours to see if a manual entry or order to open is required.

Should I enter a trade or place an order I shall be in touch. If not, have a good evening and I'll speak to you in the morning.

I hope you're well and had a good weekend.

Cable, EURUSD & AUDUSD require pullbacks towards the 60 min / 4hr 20 averages before a continuation cross long.

GBPJPY has yet to break the 130.00 resistance we spoke about last week. EURJPY & AUDJPY both need to make a higher high to drive a major cross lomg before a pullback towards support for a long entry.

It looks like a morning of limited setups and I'll be waiting for pullbacks on the USD pairs and direction on the JPY crosses.

I am monitoring EURUSD & EURJPY for a short position on a test of our 60 min/4hr 20 averages.

WIll also be keeping an eye on cable for a cross and pullback towards resistance although the pair does appear to want to move south first thing. I'd like to see a cross before attempting an entry.

Will keep you posted on cable, EU & EJ.

I hope you're well. GBPUSD is a major cross short however the pair has failed to make a significant lower low as yet. Nothing on EU & AU.

GBPJPY is also a cross short but like cable the pair has failed to make a significant lower low through 130.50/10. Sadly EJ did not pullback for us and I'll be looking for the next 15 minute continuation cross for a short. AJ is currently trading at support and we need to see a main cross short or a 15 minute continuation cross for a long.

I'll be keeping an eye on GBPUSD for a possible long with AUDUSD. I'm also monitoring GBPJPY for a possible short.

I am looking for a long USDCHF on a test of the 60 minute 20. I'm also monitoring Gold for a 15 minute cross for a long position.

Cable, EU & AU - I'm looking for a 15 minute continuation cross for a short position.

GJ - Looking for a major cross long or a continuation cross for a short.

EJ - Looking for a 15 minute continaution cross short

We have a major cross long on GBPUSD & GBPCHF. I am looking for a pullback towards the 60 minute 20 for a long position on cable and DP on GBPCHF.

We have a major cross south on cable and AUDJPY.

On cable, I'm looking for a pullback towards 1.6100 for a short position with a stop above DP. On AJ, I'd like to see a break through 81.40 before a pullback towards resistance for a short entry. Lets see a break throug support first.

hi alpha markets

your trading posts are on the button, please can you let me know how often you training seminars are please ?, and to date how many have you held.

tx

We have a major cross long on Cable and EURJPY but the pairs have failed to make a new high as yet.

We also have a 15 minute continuation cross on EURUSD with immediate support at 1.3660. I'm looking for a small momentum push south befrbefore a pullback towards DP for a short entry with a view to target 1.3570.

hi alpha markets

your trading posts are on the button, please can you let me know how often you training seminars are please ?, and to date how many have you held.

tx

Hi Cashyforex,

Thanks for your message.

We run training seminars once a month a then conduct a live trading room and email alerts service. Feel free to PM me fore some more details on this.

Hope you did well with the EURUSD.

I am looking for a long AUDUSD & AUDJPY on a continuation cross through DP.

Looks like GJ has started her move without me but will be looking for 133.50 for a long with a stop at 112.95.

Worth keeping an eye on Gold as it breaks back above the averages with the main longer term trend.

Happy to hold EURUSD for now.

This morning we have a confirmed major cross on GBPCHF. I am looking for a break above DP for a continuation and a long entry.

In the Live Room, I will also be keeping an eye on cable for a possibleshort term long position.

Following the moves we saw yesterday, the markets appear to be rather stretched but still look very bearish.

GBP & EUR pairs are trading just below the 60 minute 20 and DP. Although it's tempting to short at market, I will be looking for a texbook 15 minute continuation cross. At the moment, there is no indication of cross but let's keep an eye on it.

AUDUSD & AUDJPY however have a cross above DP. I will be looking for the next 15 minute continuation cross south, through DP for a short entry.

I am monitoring Gold for the next 15 minute continuation cross for a long position above DP.

GBP figures at 10am with Mr King speaking at 11am followed by a U.S. Bank Holiday.

I am monitoring GBPJPY & EURJPY for a possible short with a continuation cross. I'd like to see a break through DP first.

Gold remains supported and I'm looking for a 123 above DP for a long position.

Looking across our major six pairs, there is nothing jumping out to me as a strategy setup.

I'll take another look in a few hours and will be in touch with any developments.