Alpari?

Some people say that Alpari does not like people who earn > $2.000 per month.

They are not real brokers, i.e. they do not put your orders into real market, so they play against you. Do not forget about that.

i found out that alpari uses vfmarkets as their clearing partner and that uk branch is IB for ru(nzd) branch .. so know you know the ranking

Some people say that Alpari does not like people who earn > $2.000 per month.

They are not real brokers, i.e. they do not put your orders into real market, so they play against you. Do not forget about that.

I hope that on Pro account they do. I made this month only $ 1K. (+5%)

i have work with them about 1,5 years and all is seems to be ok, except several moments - pips cheating (their spread always dangle - up/down on every order) and one more - stop-hunting - when you place stop-loss and price didnt hit it, and become to turn back to your far profits - they can throw several pips (or more) to hit your stop-loss

i have work with them about 1,5 years and all is seems to be ok, except several moments - pips cheating (their spread always dangle - up/down on every order) and one more - stop-hunting - when you place stop-loss and price didnt hit it, and become to turn back to your far profits - they can throw several pips (or more) to hit your stop-loss

it is called predatory broker

I'm new to Forex, and have opened an account with Alpari,
I'm trying to calulate a safe margin level.
Would it be fair to say that if I work to 1 lot per every 10k of a/c balance will be ok?
I have 1;500 leverage on my account